Reviews for Changing Seasons
Adam Kadmon chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
A good start. I'm glad you said you were attempting a slow fic. Pacing in a romance story can be critical, and slow ones are relatively rare. It's a bit disconcerting to see Shinji using his father as the impetus of his interaction with women, and I wonder if that will be a developed theme.

Regardless, nice characterizations and interactions, and big points for using Hikari. Good work.
Onibi chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Im glad that there is finaly a Shinji/Hikari story out there worth reading. This is an amazing story and I can't wait for the next update. You should enable your Anonymous reviews. It is disabled and only people that have a registered account with can review.
Ahven chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
"Pretty woman, walking down the street..."

Since I'm a Shinji/Hikari fan I really like this.
nick2951 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
A good start. S/H fics are rare and I always enjoy reading one when I come across it. I am looking forward to your next update.
Ominae chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
My god! (Sniffs)

It's so beautiful that I want to cry!

At least Shinji and Hikari are happy now!
dennisud chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
What can I say this is 'Da-Bomb'!

There aren't alot of Shinji/Hikari stories and even fewer that are good. I can tell you that just from this first chapter I am getting more and more enthuzed as to wht will happen next in this story.

I want to know what with Rei and Asuka do as they see them growing closer.

I want to see what Nerv, his father and SEELE will do.

And will all this affect Unit-01's perceptions as it syncs with him, and of that spirit within.

Great start!

dennisud
kennshin24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Great start. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Half of the chapter does sound similiar to the manga.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25