Reviews for Changing Seasons
IVIaedhros chapter 20 . 7/4/2010
A fascinating story that manages to go beyond mere fan service and actually explore the character's emotions in-depth...not to mention being one of maybe two or three fics that really do Hikari any justice...I really hope you continue, but if not, thanks for the read regardless.
Heliosion chapter 20 . 2/21/2010
Awesome when is this being updated?
Jibril Angelos chapter 20 . 9/5/2009
I like it what you did with the thirteenth Angel and what it did to Touji.

The story is good. There are some mistakes with spelling (IMHO only) but it doesn't hampers the reading. The characters and their characteristics are beliveble and good. I hope that you will continuer this fic.
the black prince chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
this has to be one of the most well written and provacative figs that I have ever read props too you too bad it seems you won't be continuing
inmyskirt chapter 19 . 4/9/2009
I really like your story so far. I only want to point out a really minor, cultural thing. At then end of this chapter you have this sentence: He gave the door three quick raps...

As far as I know, it is custom for the Japanese to only knock twice. It's been drilled into my head in my Japanese class. Knocking three times is a no-no. Of course this could be explained by his time out of Japan, change of culture over time, etc. But I thought to at least point it out in case it was accidental.

Damn this writing is good.
NewFLavor4UrEars chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
"then don't die!" oh hell y didnt i think of that! ur a genius! lmao great chapter mang!
Godsown1991 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Okay, I'm not going to lie here; this is a very sloppy chapter. The first two pages have at least a dozen or two spelling and grammar mistakes that my Microsoft Word could find. Aside from those bits, though, it's a nice story so far. I'll keep reading, but if you haven't improved that aspect yet, I'd recommend you do so.

Again, not entirely a criticism. I do think you have a strong story here. Just needs a little polishing to really shine.
John chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
Must have more! nom nom nom. fantastic story please don't ever give up on it until you've seen it through to the end.
John chapter 9 . 1/11/2009
OMG. Nozomi rocks! i was actually laughing at my computer. (a rare occurrence these days)

Very nice story i'm loving it so far
JanessaVR chapter 20 . 1/9/2009
A truly incredible story, with such rich personal detail! I cannot wait for future chapters.
SgtBash chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
Ever since reading Together We Stand I've enjoyed the Hikari/Shinji Pairing. This fic has a creative storyline with detailed descriptions. There are some spelling and grammer errors but they are sparse enough to ignore. I'm not a huge fan-fiction person but I was able to enjoy this greatly. I've subscribed and can't wait to see another chapter!
blackdeathmessenger chapter 20 . 1/3/2009
good story so far,hope you can update soon,though it is in need of some grammatical fixing,but still good.
Alex chapter 20 . 12/11/2008
This story is fantastic! The writing is amazing, and the ideas and events are thought out and well executed. This is one of, if not THE, most entertaining fanfictions I have read. I can't wait for the next chapter! As sad as Touji's death is, it makes the story seem more real, gives it more feeling. I also really enjoy the twist with Rei, and look forward to seeing how it works out. Keep up the great work!
MadAngryBeaver chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
great story
GreyAncient chapter 12 . 11/6/2008
Damn, you had me fooled there at the beginning. I actually thought that Shinji and Hikari had had sex. Then when Shinji started talking about Asuka and Rei's butts I was alternating between laughing my ass off and going 'Shinji you idiot'. I can't wait to see what Hikari does to Asuka. Personally, I would like to se Hikari beat the crap out of her.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »