Reviews for Changing Seasons
Innortal chapter 20 . 10/5/2008
Dark ending, but well done.
Archdruid-Sephiroth chapter 18 . 7/27/2008
Just finished reading all 19 current chapters. I had to come back to chapter 18 again... What's really sad is I can't seem to find any other good Rei x Hikari moments on this site... But aside from my raging hormones demanding more NGE Lemon/Lime goodness, I'm noticing that Hikari is really falling to the Darkside so to speak. As much as she was regretful for what she did to poor Ayanami, it seemed like she was enjoying it a bit too much. It will be interesting to say the least, how this pans out.

I can honestly say this one of my favorate NGE Fanfics. Aside from a few misued pronouns and omitted words, it is really good. I look forward to the next update.
Karg42 chapter 19 . 6/5/2008
Considering that you're making Akagi's pregancy a plot point, I'm mildly suprised that you have thusfar left out Maya's reaction. I mean, she sudenly finds out that her senpai is not only straight, but has one in the oven, all in one blow.
Tobi the good boy chapter 19 . 5/21/2008
Very interesting. It wasent until chapter 14 that the title started to make sense to me, I wonder if you will have the etire year in it though

Hikari Fall

Rei Winter

Asuka Sprin

? Summer

the first three are going by their hair colors, but the third one would have to be based on personality cause theres no blonds in Eva (Akagi is not, we all know this, besides shin/akagi stories creep me out) Misato would be a good fit for the role, summer is joy, fun, and freedom, I can think of noone better to represent it.

As for what the final paring could be...long ago I placed Shinji into a catagory that I never thought another person would fit, two years ago I got into Naruto. Shinji and Naruto I place under the catagory of "Childhood sucked so bad he deserves all he can get" Besides with the state the world is in within the Evaverse (2nd impact killed 2/3 of the population) I dont think it would cause a problem, besides like I said, he deserves them. If you think about it, each of them actualy represents a part of him.

Hikari Responsability

Rei Kindness

Asuka Willpower

Misato protectivness

The more I look at his story, the more I question if you did this on purpose, if it was gradual, or just a fluke. Which ever it is, I like it. Please continue this great story, Ja Ne!

Tobi's a good boy!
Tart chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
Okay...I've officially switched stances.

I WANT SHINJI/ASUKA...
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/10/2008
Its good to see Asuka being a bit more open and interacting with Shinji.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
faketrucker chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
The movie in chapter 19 is "City Lights" directed by and staring Charlie Chaplin (who ironicaly once lost a Charlie Chaplin look-a-like contest). I beleive it was the last silent movie he made. Also the story is great, just wished it was updated more often. Keep up the good work.
CrazyKidDeath chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
great, absolutly so
Ghost140 chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
Heh you so good at this good chap
firemagnet chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
exactly how long did it take you to write this chapter?
Mike Kromer chapter 19 . 5/6/2008
Man this was good, keep up the good work, love where your going with this, the whole Shinji/Rei/Hikari and mabey some Auska in there as well. Makes it that more interesting
someone chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
nice chapter. though the doorbell thing was sort of expected, does this mean that hikari will end up bi and that asuka will end up seducing shinji or will it be one gigantic happie harem?
Innortal chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
Most excellent work once again, I look forward to seeing more of this.
Zoro50 chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
A great chapter, the dream Hikari had with Rei in it was very interesting. Not only was it very erotic :), but interesting on a psychological level. It seems Hikari's "lust" keeps growing and changing almost beyond her control.

At the same SHinji's troubles are also moving out of his control. I am hoping that they both overcome them (though Rei and Hikari would win) and they are able to remain faithful to each other.
141fanficfan chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
Man, I love this story. My only "complaint" is that it has been so long that I felt that I needed to re read the whole thing over at a sitting. I was just as good the second time.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »