Reviews for Changing Seasons
LonewolfBloodstorm chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
ok so the tension and chemistry between askua and shinji is huge, and it seems to me maybe hikari will try somthing soon with rei, so does that mean she will break up with shinji to be with rei? how does rei feel about hikari and shinji? well, ied like to see all four of them together but that probly wont happen. i am curious whats going on and if thats your intent good job lol
ATOMIC.SQUIRREL chapter 19 . 5/5/2008
Man, i really, really, really love your story.

I cannot complain about it in any way, it is well paced, damn funny, interesting story, some nice lime/lemons/sensual tension.

I cannot write a good review for it, i juts sound like such a big fan boy...

Anyways, i was wondering if you wouldn't mind reading my story (I only have one) and reviewing?

Thanks in advance, and keep going man, the wait is worth it for these,

Squirrel
ReaperJ chapter 18 . 4/12/2008
God 3 years in works... this is great! I'm more into Shinji/Ausks's Fic, but I don't mind reading the other Fics out there. The way you mdae this Fic is mind blowing, really I can't belive how hooked I got into it. Can't belive Hikari had it in her to say and DO what she done to Rei. I will keep my eye on this story and would hope for an update soon, beening in IRAQ because the U.S. Amry sent me out, I need something to keep my mind off the shit that happens in this shit hole, and reading these Fics does a great job, so thank you, and update soon.
Mike Kromer chapter 18 . 4/3/2008
Man this was so good, keep up the good work, You might have something good going for you between the Rei, Hikari, Sinji thing, mabey a threesome or whatever, loving the story so far
creativesm75 chapter 18 . 3/29/2008
cool
Dylan Hall chapter 16 . 3/9/2008
I've been reading Changing Seasons since you first started writing it, and I must say, yours is a talent rarely seen. I'll often look to see if a new book in a series I like is out, or wait patiently for a new Anime volume to arrive, but yours is one of the only fan fictions that I've eagerly awaited for a new chapter to be written. 11 months is a long time to wait, but I feel it was worth it. I've only started Chapter 16 tonight (4-9-08), but I feel the need to praise you for finally writing again.

I noticed that you haven't updated since last year, but having yet to read Chapter 18, I don't if that is where the story ends. Hopefully, if it does indeed go on, you'll add more soon. I truly enjoy your work, and I look forward to reading these coming additions
Cloud1239999 chapter 18 . 1/30/2008
O.O

Ooh, is this chapter a hint of things to come? If so I would actually enjoy it quite a bit. It would certainly make a very interesting love triangle, or even a threesome.

Go ahead and call me a pervert, but underneath all this flesh and bone is also a hopeless romantic.

Keep up the great work. I look forward to seeing more of this story.
Cloud1239999 chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
*blinks in shock*

Ok, I never thought I'd say this... I actually like Gendo in this story. Sure he's cold hearted, sure he's a bastard, but here in this chapter you successfully showed a side of the scenile man where he seems to properly care about Shinji in even a small connection beyond that of Shinji's usefulness, something I never thought I'd see. Well done.
Cloud1239999 chapter 14 . 1/30/2008
She jumped six feet in the air...

No wonder Asuka has what Shinji described as 'Manbutt' lol.
Cloud1239999 chapter 12 . 1/29/2008
*blink*

...

*grins*

Sweet, sweet revenge. I loved the way you had Shinji get his little revenge on Asuka. _ And then the short conversation with Rei afterwards. Gold I tell ya.

Now I just have to wonder if little Shinji is turning into a mini-player and what the staff at NERV would think if/when (not sure there) they hear the recording of that conversation.

I can hear Misato's laughter now, followed by much teasing to fluster Shinji.
Cloud1239999 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Is it just me or is this a Kensuke bashing fic. First the chics with dicks thing and now what just happened between him and Hikari's little sister.

Anyways, I'm very much enjoying this story so far and I'm going to continue reading now.
Cloud1239999 chapter 5 . 1/29/2008
I really like the perspective you put of Gendo in this chapter. I never really thought of him like that. A major contradiction, not afraid to spit in gods face yet runs from the responsibilities of fatherhood. Quite the interesting way of looking at him. I tend to just think of him as an emotionless jackass, but hey that's just me (or is it?).
ianx777 chapter 18 . 1/11/2008
I just started reading this story yesterday and I've finally reached this chapter today. I must say you have some very good story telling skills. The way you portray character thought and emotion is very impressive. I've been reading Eva fan-fiction for a long while now and this paticular story will definently be saved as one of my favorites, even though it isn't finished. I hope to see another chapter soon. Lates! (_)

P.S. I didn't recognize all the little quotes in the begginings of your chapters but, the ones I did reconize were very amusing!

"Arise chicken, arise!"
ianx777 chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
Ha ha... "Me intern."
ianx777 chapter 4 . 1/10/2008
Ha ha... Coming To America... classic.
367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »