Reviews for In The End
ParkerEvanss chapter 3 . 2/21/2008
Excellent ending. It perfectly rounded out the rest of the fic. VERY nicely done. Let me know if you write any more MZ fics :)
ParkerEvanss chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Another excellent chapter. Yeah, Cale is a jerk, and I couldn't believe that Max allowed him to get away with that "thieves" comment. Just made it obvious that she's so used to him putting her down that she just takes it. Zack, on the other hand, is great. I really like how you got into him and how the feeling of a better future is implied. Good work.
ParkerEvanss chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Very nice. She's getting her head on right. Finally (although your fic hints that maybe it's been on more right than the episodes gave her credit for). Great chapter.
Creative3101 chapter 3 . 9/13/2001
I love it!
New York Hope chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Very nice
a fan chapter 3 . 4/26/2001
Very well done! You have put alot of emotion into this piece and you were nice to Logan.
Diamond-Chan chapter 3 . 4/25/2001
This fic rocks! _ Keep writing
skylar chapter 3 . 4/25/2001
I love this story! I can picture Logan thinking all of these things...I wish that they were true!
wicked chapter 3 . 4/25/2001
hehehe love it! i dont think that you were to mean to Logan... hes a great guy, but just not for max. i hope that you post more... maybe some interesting plot twists... ::HINT HINT::
dulcea chapter 2 . 4/25/2001
you have to finish this!

I love max/zach together.
Lady244 chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
one word WOW!
Lady Lydecker chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
Great story, it's refreshing to see something besides Max/Logan. I think Max and Zack could be considered just as meant to be as she and Logan. Your story was so realistic and made perfect sense. I think Max would put the X5s ahead of Logan if she had to. Great job.
skylar chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
I love Max/Zack stories...they should get together.
wicked chapter 2 . 4/23/2001
great i love it! hope you some how continue it! maybe the reds come back or something... you get the idea.
Eternity chapter 2 . 4/22/2001
Oh it does not suck! It's good I can't wait for the next part, to see what you do with logan.