Reviews for Little Moments: 100 Themes
LissyCreator chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
At first I thought Luna was comforting Usagi after like... Mamoru's funeral. So sweet, though.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/9/2012
this was published ages ago... and maybe you won't get an email notification of this review, but I just wante to tell you you made me tear up with this chapter,

very sweet, very emotional, thanks :)
applenica chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
hi! i'm your new reader. i like your story. i review for this chapter because this is make me laugh
Jenbunny chapter 32 . 9/12/2010
loved them all
myfavoriteperson chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
AH! you had me so worried for a second!
LGM chapter 21 . 5/20/2010
i my god!

reviewing wheile still laughing, head thrown back by chapters end...

Secluded Sapphire chapter 28 . 3/28/2010
I'm not quite sure what happened...could you please confirm?
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 32 . 3/18/2009
Ok..Didn't quite get the last one, but I still love the fic. I laughed so hard at some of the funnies, and I definitely felt a tear at the sad parts. Keep on writing! *Makes a manga/anime style smile with eyes closed*
TaraXx chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
HAHAHAHAHA, awesome. :)) hehe evil usagi & her,!
ills chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
that was really cute
Sam2991 chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
Amazing! These are by far the best drabbles I've ever read, you're a very talented author! xx
FuturePrincess chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
lol omg
FuturePrincess chapter 2 . 4/6/2008
that was a very sweet drabble. Very well written )
Ala Verity chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Hi! A drabbler-fan to read your set of drabbles, which are wonderfully descriptive and stylistically-sound. The clearly-defined imagery in each of the themes does wonders for your work, and definitely contributes to that more genuine feel that short stories sometimes seem to lack. Borders almost on short one-shots, yeah? I read all of the theme numbers up until 18, because I'm loathe to read beyond what I've written myself, in case I start inadvertently stealing ideas; but I do like what I see!

Oh! And I did catch a few grammatical errors. It might seem a bit over-the-top-and-fluffy-clouds to include this all here, but they're here for your perusal, if you want them; and if not, just say the word!

Ch.2: "saw he on his side..."-"him"

Ch.2: "Her heart ached from the lack of his attention as of late, however it was not angry"- unconventional construction (?)

Ch.2: "she would fair much worse"-"fare"

Ch.2: "He would worry if she poked at her food, though it felt starchy and without flavor mouth, as she felt the need to do"-unclear intention? Consider rephrasing.

Ch.2: "He lent down"-"leaned," since "lent" is the past tense of "lend," not "lean"

Ch.6: "site of his wife"-"sight?" Unless that's a pun on the internet-theme, in which case I say "brava" and "Moving on..." in as shifty, guilty a manner as possible.

Ch.8: "to call the road"-"role," I think?

Ch.8: "...a sudden yelp in the back, provided from Makoto not so lightly kicking the shins of Usagi, and he repeated once more."-Confusing construction; possibly remedied with change in choice of words ("courtesy of Makoto's less-than-light kick aimed at Usagi's shin," etc.). Also, eliminating qualifiers like "of" and "in" works wonders, because those tend to slow down sentences. Using the possessive ('s) is a great alternative to consider whenever possible.

Anyhoo, with all that said...nice job, and keep it up! If anything, the single thing I would note concerning writing style that might help with the somewhat-longer quality of these drabbles is keeping in mind economy of words. That's not to say that everything you write isn't precious material, because goodness knows it is-but on the other hand, excess description (in, say, Chapter 2) verges on the point of "dropped sentences," essentially meaning that the phrases are edited in for fluff more than for substantive reasons. Which, to say the least, is all fine and dandy in a story, but it's also a very good idea to keep in mind the balance between these drabble lengths and the proportion of "fluff" in these stories. Overall, however (taking "Death" as the example again), the plots seem to follow a nicely-structured rise and fall, if a little bit slowed by the descriptive process-but I do hope you keep it up!

Hoping this wasn't too overdone to swallow,

Cheers! Ala Verity
kimonomoon chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
Great story... had me laughing out of my pants! (not literally.. but somewhere near)... perhaps this story can explain why married couple sometimes opt for separate beds... to keep their marriage longer XD ... still, good and funny story! ( _~)!