Reviews for Seat 4D
rw chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Yeah, I liked it. it seemed a bit different to the others. a bit sad.
ME chapter 2 . 5/10/2012
Poor girl! Makes you wanna hug her "of mice and men" style.
keepcalm chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
im kind of doing a marathon of your stories now... the speculation chapter was really genius, and the transition at the end where they went from catching up to moving in together was incredibly smooth. Thank you!
TrekGames23 chapter 5 . 10/6/2010
This was too cute -
one of the lost chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
That was said, but very good.
sobe chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
interesting. not sure I liked it (that's just personal preference I'm a JC and PT fan) but it's a very well written story and decently believable. You might want to change the summary though, so people have a little better idea of what to expect.
q.thews chapter 5 . 2/17/2008
I can really say i liked it but i liked the idea of all of them (both the one that got out of starfleet and the one who don't) to feel estranged from "normal" society,

Ciao!
q.thews chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I don't know where this is going... but i don't really think that a former Starfleet captain, even if not from a previous wealthy (and there even is the problem of what is money in trek society) family, have to go for the cheaper solutions... m, i just started to think to your comment about rationing... :-)

Ciao!
Celine Janeway chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
I didn't realize the women in the previous chapter was Kathryn.I haven't read a good story in a long time and this is a blessed are an amazing keep the character true to themselves but at the same time bring them into unknown , it's difficult to write romance for Kathryn because of her difficult personality but you did it both realistically and did the characters justice. I am officially a J/T fan not to mention a huge fan of your you for the amazing read.
Celine Janeway chapter 4 . 10/12/2005
There is something very intriguing about this chapter. The way Kathryn discribes Tom and this woman holds a resemblance to how Kathryn and Chakotay would act after returning to earth.I am enchanted by your writing style. Very to the point but with enough detail to create a world of pain and well done.
Celine Janeway chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
I love your description of the candles and how eligantly you made such a simple thing as a bath seem. I'm glad you took the standpoint that Voyager was happier in the Delta Quadrant. I have always felt that Earth didn't have as much to offer as it did when Voyager had left.
Celine Janeway chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I thought this first Chapter was a nice dose of the reality of the character or Kathryn fanfic you often read unrealistic aspects of Kathryn's personality but this was a wonderful glimpse of the women we all love so dearly.
CanonAntithesis chapter 5 . 10/10/2005
Very sweet story. I love J/P stories. I'm hoping for a sequel - maybe a Christmas story in that cabin where it snows. But I have some questions too. Of course this is AU, but is there a Miral in this universe or Chakotay/Seven? Just wondering. And I wouldn't worry about those other comments (or mine either, for that matter) - it's your universe, you can do anything you want.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/8/2005
Cute ending! (and here's to newt babies!)

Nice.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
Now I am *really* surprised! Neelix stayed behind on that nice little planet with that cute widow and her kids. I mean, you do not forget Tuvok doing 2 and a half steps of the soft shoe for _anybody_. Ok...is this woman stuck in a bad holodeck program or what?