Reviews for Through Time and Space
princessugar chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
OMG... you finally finished the sequel... OMG...

we've waited for quite some time for this story...

glad you finally decided to post it... yay...

well, at first i was confused... which one is this...

and then i remembered your name, it's not a common name FYI

and afterwards, everything just flow... lol

update soon...!
whogirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Wow, this is a wonderful start to your new fic. I must admit, I was getting a little impacient, but this chapter was amazing. I hope you'll be able to find a beta because I'm looking foreward to more.
AG the mastertoo lazy to log chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Woot! This story looks as if it's going to be SO GOOD. The concept is tantalizingly fresh and just woaw. I look forward to you're next update and would have no problem checking the spelling and grammer of future chapters if you need someone too.
Danish Pastry 28 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Finally! Loved this chapter, it follows on nicely from the Blood despite the time gap. I must say I didn't expect the time gap to be so long but it was still believable. I would love to beta read for you my email address is dizzid 28 at hotmail dot com just take out the spaces and replace necessary words. I do suggest having another beta reader too though seeing as I could miss something, I always notice other peoples grammar but have a blindspot when it comes to my on. Well update soon and contact me if you want to.

Love Danish

x
TriGemini chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
The sequel is good so far!

Sounds like Draco is pretty desperate to finding Hermione. The real question, of course is why is he so anxious to find her? If she's managed to keep eluding him for six years it's obvious that she doesn't want to have anything to do with him. However, Draco Malfoy isn't one to just give up and lose something easily.

I'm beginning to think that he really wants to find her, for himself...or at least on his part.

His priorities concerning Hermione are obviously quite different then that of his parents obviously.

Perhaps he's changed and wishes to reconcile and try to fix whatever mess or damage has been done to their marriage. Although, somehow I believe it won't be an easy task for Draco to find her and if he should, it probably will still not be so easy for him.

After all Hermione had very good reasons to disappear from the wizarding world.

Anyway, I'm very curious as to how this will turn out.

So, looking forward to more. Until then.
runaway mental patient chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
here is my idea for tracking the car.

Put a paint can on it and punch a hole in the can! ;)

good story, but why did she leave? Maybe a chapter from Hermione's POV would be good
MandaRae17 chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I would like to say that I really enjoyed reading "Blood", and I'm so happy that the sequel is up!

This chapter was awesome! I can't wait until Draco finds Hermione, if he does.

Please update soon!

~Manda (XxGinny-HarryxX)
Agent Jaid chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
YES! Oh yes! The sequel lives! Draco will find her! Hermione and Draco will be together once again! Mira was an interesting twist, but the twinges that Draco's been feeling from Hermione are making me feel VERY uneasy. Is she falling in love with someone else? NO! That can never be! No! Argh! Hermione! Don't do it! You belong with Draco! YOU REALLY REALLY DO! I like that Matthew is helping Draco - it's so cute! And funny. Matthew I think will be my favorite secondary character. I feel so badly for Draco. He's been away from Hermione for six... YEARS. That must've been absolutely HELL. Oh I do hope he can find her soon! *is happy*

Thank you so so so so so much! I had almost given up hope on this story! But hallelujah! IT LIVES!

~ Melody
exquisiteabyss chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Yay! You finally got the equel going! I'm so happy!:) Anyway its going really good so far, the empathy thing really is going great! Oh, I can't wait until he finds her! Its should be so good! Please hurry and wwrite the next chapter as soon as you can! I can't wait!:)Awsome job!
adfdafddf chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Thanks so much for continuing with "Blood"! This chapter was awesome, and is definitely 'up to expectations'. :)
VBC chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
too lazy to log in. there were a few spelling errors-but me of all people shouldn't be mentioning that. i'm excited for the next chapter and yeah! go you!
Dubroskaia chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I liked Blood a lot so I was waiting for this sequel, you're doing a wonderful job. Keep going
TheStatue chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Ah... a few grammatical mistakes I thought I'd point out... instead of 'you wining,' shouldn't it be 'your whining?' and instead of 'Please come to the manner' shouldn't it be 'Please come to the manor?'
sweetestofpeas chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Yay! It's here! It's finally here!
Shabopo chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
A fascinating start to the eagerly-awaited sequel!

Six years is quite some time. I'm curious to find out what changes you've done in regards to the war and to the people involved with it.

Somehow, I don't see her welcoming Draco with open arms... I've often pondered the idea of her losing control and revealing herself to be a [whatever that fancy word was.. lastintia?] while causing serious harm to the manor.

I have to wonder, though... Surely the empath can sense the sketchiness behind the making of the bond. Why would she help reunite the two when it's clear that the bond was forced and definitely undesired by HG, if nothing else? That doesn't sound very good/fair/understanding to me. To ease Draco's emotional turmoil would put HG into emotional turmoil, and so in a sense Mira would be causing the very harm she's trying to heal... suggesting she's not as good a person as she is trying to make herself out to be.

Fascinating chapter, I have been so excited for the sequel to Blood and this has not disappointed! Thank you for posting and I will eagerly look forward to the next chapter!
1,427 | « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 Next »