Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bearers of the Light
lackonius chapter 23 . 4/29
Can't believe I haven't come across this before. Great work on this, definitely going to check out your other stories.
I second another reviewer and ask that you mark the story as complete. It isn't uncommon to search for completed stories only.
mr.recamier chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
2 Author.
Mark this story as Completed.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
SO Hermione is an owl, that's her Wise and thoughtful
Harry a falcon this i'm not sure they are proud hunters so maybe
RON is surprising a wolf.. that is interesting
i could see ron being a lot of things including a Fox but a wolf hrmm
i'm enjoying your story
i was glad when Harry and Hemrione got together that way when i read all the box i hated the way she got Ginny and Harry together because he HATES attention then he does the one thing that will give him the most attention then again i hated that he got with Ginny because she was the one thing he hated a fan girl he might as well have hooked up with romilda
but anyway damn fine job
Jesse
Svenion chapter 20 . 8/16/2013
eh, let him die. he deserves it for actually staying in the castle that long anyway.
Svenion chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
ummmm, did i miss a chapter where Harry got neutered? I'm almost ready fire him to die and see what Neville can do. I'm assuming the independent Harry will make an appearance eventually?
Guest chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Good
Guest chapter 15 . 7/23/2012
Great story.
Please tell me that Ron the lazy winging git is going to be killed asap, the story is really good but I'm finding it a bit hard to deal with Ron and his constant whining at how everything is easy for those who put in 18 hour days studying the subject.
Keep up the good work
cheers
Sayena
(looking forward to Ron being murdered, mwahaaa...)
The Founder chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
love it
hikarinayoshi chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
thanks for writing

and thanks for saving both Harry and Hermione

im excited to read the next one
RobinQ chapter 23 . 5/19/2012
This is an awesome fic that deserves more review. I love the plot about Dumbledore's mistake and Voldemort's plan, I think it's original. And there's a lot of creative ideas like charms, jinxes and potions that are used.

Also, I think it's really funny Kreacher's covinced Harry and Hermione are Dark wizards! And the practice duel between Harry and Hermione is really cool as well.

'Now quickly goes to read the sequel'
RobinQ chapter 13 . 5/19/2012
I really like this version of Harry better than the canon. He took initiatives and he's studying! Not to mention more powerful.

Anyway, I like your idea of itomancy between Harry and Hermione and their sharing of dreams..

And the guerilla war/jinx war in Hogwarts are entirely plausible. I can see that the teachers wouldn't do anything more to punish the students. Frustrating when the authority wouldn't act and people who deserve to be punished get away..
lapapillonne chapter 23 . 11/29/2011
This was lovely. I can't imagine why more people haven't reviewed. The plot could have easily been a bit more complicated, especially considering the magnitude of the ideas that this story contains. However, the story telling itself was very nice (much nicer than a lot of crap found on this site!). I am looking forward to the sequel very much, so, pray, continue writing. I imagine that all you will do is improve :]

Best wishes, and may the muses grace you,

-Adrienne
cakemaster chapter 25 . 10/8/2011
interesting story i like the design on how theyr bond forms and then grows. Also they group being so similar yet so deeply different from a group like death eaters using some similar tools yet being so very different.
Belthezzor chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
Great start for your story. Just a couple of things though. I noticed that you had Harry accept his own fault and shortcomings (which is a good thing), but blame himself for how ron was acting himself. It's okay to have a passive attitude and account for yourself, but if your TRUE friend (your first actual) was acting like Ron did for almost the whole year because of jealously, envy, spite, etc... it's time to review your friendship. Also, just because you're friends with someone (s), does not mean that you can't keep anything to yourself. Friendships aren't built on telling every single thing to your friend, or, otherwise you would be a bad friend. It's okay to share with friends and still have some things to yourself.

About Harry telling his friends the prophecy. The order struggled a whole year to keep it under wraps, and try to keep it out of Voldemort's hands. Now you have him telling his friends who do not know a lick of occlumency (well Hermione might) where it could just be picked out of their heads by an enemy. I'm sure it's not just Dumbledore and Snape who know Legilimency.

Anyway...keep up the good work.
GGSVHM chapter 25 . 12/13/2010
OH GOD...This story is AMAZING!

Your writing is brillient...The characters even better...

Love how you got Hermione and Harry using dark magic.

Cant wait to start reading the next part :D

d:D-[-{