Reviews for Harry Potter and the Bearers of the Light
Good Good
Great
Good
Good
Guest chapter 3 . 12/26/2017
Good
Saissa chapter 22 . 4/20/2017
Skipped to the last important chapter - definitely a very angsty and negative story. I dont need to read this.
Saissa chapter 6 . 4/20/2017
Damn it Harry - will you stop with all the self guilt and low self esteem.
sorry but I cannot read anything more - this is far too angsty and negative for me,
Saissa chapter 5 . 4/20/2017
UGH Ron is as lazy as ever. If I were H & H, I would telling Ron that if he doesnt want to become an animagus, that's his choice and his decision.

But that H&H are not making Rons potion for him - he will have to make his own and seeing as how he could not be bothered to come and learn - well it looks like he wont be an animagus. Too bad - so sad - not!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2016
really well written story! kinda hard to find well written stories :)
J4mesEv4ns chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I'm why is Harry being such a submissive little bitch this is not independent Harry and frankly how you set this up it doesn't make sense for him to be independent. Like fucking hell how submissive he is annoys me like wtf happend to his balls.
lackonius chapter 23 . 4/29/2015
Can't believe I haven't come across this before. Great work on this, definitely going to check out your other stories.
I second another reviewer and ask that you mark the story as complete. It isn't uncommon to search for completed stories only.
mr.recamier chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
2 Author.
Mark this story as Completed.
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
SO Hermione is an owl, that's her Wise and thoughtful
Harry a falcon this i'm not sure they are proud hunters so maybe
RON is surprising a wolf.. that is interesting
i could see ron being a lot of things including a Fox but a wolf hrmm
i'm enjoying your story
i was glad when Harry and Hemrione got together that way when i read all the box i hated the way she got Ginny and Harry together because he HATES attention then he does the one thing that will give him the most attention then again i hated that he got with Ginny because she was the one thing he hated a fan girl he might as well have hooked up with romilda
but anyway damn fine job
Jesse