Reviews for Man of the Night
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 38 . 4/24
So close... Finish it please! I'm tired of being patient :(
Love it! Think you really captured reamus character. However I think you should use english slang for curse words that were written in the Harry potter books. It would add real authenticity to each chapters. Loved it though. I think reamus and hermione would have been awesome together , I only just thought of this combo today when I had a dream about lupin last night lol. I think even despite the age gap it would have been cute , kinda lie if daryl and Beth ended up together in the walking dead? Anyway, great chapters so far. Haven't finished reading it though you've got me hooked on it ahha! Keep it up :) love the M rated scenes Aswell and think you captured Sirius well too, matched all the descriptions in the book and how is is very mischievous! OHH and I love tonks and snape. Good idea never would have thought of it! Real individuality about this fan fic. Love it , keep it up!
From a gal in Australia who loves Harry potter :) xx
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 39 . 11/12/2014
Really cute story. Hope you find the motivation to complete it soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/8/2014
On this chapter.. You mentioned "Tamara and Harry" when it was supposed to be Tamara and Snape
BunnieOftheMoon chapter 17 . 11/2/2014
I'm really liking this story! And I love that there is a professer Morley because my last name is Morley and I am in love with Sirius! lol
everlastingtrueromance chapter 38 . 10/18/2014
This was an amazing, beautifully and well written story:)
Madeye Missy chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
I'm really trying to get into this story, but some things are kind of bothering. The main one is the dialogue, I feel like the dialogue in this story is really cheesy and forced. It doesn't come off as natural and just hard to get a feel for the character through it. I think I could say the same for the thought process as well and the narration. I just wish everything read more fluidly and more realistic. Character voice should shine through when it is their turn to use dialogue and it just seems like everybody has the same character voice because you're not differentiating any. I was hoping that I as I read on the story will get better and maybe I can overlook it but it seems like it's just staying the same and I'll have to back out now.
submissiveraine chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
love love love your story please update im dying for more
Nella Hyuga chapter 37 . 2/26/2014
does this mean that they can become animagi now?
Aisha04 chapter 37 . 5/24/2013
Interesting storyline
Guest chapter 37 . 1/3/2013
Hmm... This story sorta left me with mixed feelings... I mean, it was a good story line and all, but I felt like everything progressed too slowly. But on the other hand, I think try fell in love too quickly. You write really well, but I think this story could have used a bit more planning...
hprbdfan chapter 37 . 12/26/2012
Such an amazing story! Please keep on going.
-Iliana
Kmj chapter 37 . 12/19/2012
Absolutely love this story!
ilovefireyredhea chapter 37 . 12/13/2012
wonderful! update again soon!

ilovefireyredheads
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 36 . 9/15/2012
That is a really mean cliff! I'm super glad everything went smoothly, but, man. I just joined the ride, so I suppose I can't really complain about the waits. But I really, really, really want to see what happens!

Fae