Reviews for The spoof XMen 3 film
Hikari no Kishi chapter 11 . 11/30/2009
LOL! OMG This is incredibly funny! I absolutely loved it! Well done!
Elegos-Sirinial-Shamtul chapter 11 . 11/4/2008
HA! I don't know wher to begin that was all so funny, esp the "British are all evil" thing
kaetingi chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
This is just too funny, even so long after the movie. Thanks!
Protector of Canon2 chapter 11 . 3/21/2007
The sad thing is that, at times, it made a lot more sense (canonwise) than the acctual movie. Honestly, what do these people have against Scott? Or canonical pairings? Or, for that matter, canon?
Scimitarmoon chapter 11 . 10/19/2006
oh my stars and garters! that was freaking awesome!

lmao
Scimitarmoon chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
hahahaha!

thats hilarious! briliant brilliant brilliant.

i was especially proud of myself because i understand, got, and found amusing most of what kurt said in german,
Doesn't Matter chapter 11 . 8/1/2006
Damn. That was bloody hilarious! Great job... I loved it! Keep writing amazingly awesome fics...
CntryCiCi chapter 2 . 1/24/2006
lol glad to have gambit in a movie somehow...anyways this is pretty funny! I like it
Cadao chapter 11 . 1/20/2006
lol, priceless! I loved it.
RemysRogue chapter 11 . 1/13/2006
Ah loved it Sugah :) Seriously...after mah studies Ah needed the laugh too, great job.

"Gambit: Let dem look and be jealous!"

Oh ah love Remy, t'anks for includin' 'im!
Madelgine chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
Ah, so that's where the best canons are, always keeping evil at bay somewhere in the background. Lol. Wonderful script. I can't help but hope the real thing turns out a bit like this... (In answer to Evil Mutant 9, it's the City of Discovery! Who -wouldn't- want to go?)
LoneRaven chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
Awe, it's over. Great fic. It was quite hilarious. I loved how you ended it! :)
Daemen Reisho chapter 9 . 1/6/2006
X freaking D! That was halarious! Yeah, I hate how they ruined Cyclops' character in the movie and how Gambit has yet (and my never) appear in any X-Men movie. Lame.
TEZ chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
This ain't useful but Ive gotta say it. This is bloody funny n I'm on ur side Gambit is really cool, so is Wolverine lvin this fic
air freshener chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
i cannot get enough of this! i love it! it absolutely rocks! hugh jackman is hilarious...ripping clothes off and such.

Jubilee: But then we’d have no story.

Hugh Jackman: True! We must destroy the cure!

loved that part!