Reviews for 7 Days
Lorelei Jacques chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
-falls over laughing- OMG I love it I love the ending " I decide to join the yaoi lover's fan club." WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE MY FRIEND WE HAVE YAOI!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Beat fucking ending ever
winnie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
ahahhha congratulations on the yaoi's fan club :P look forward to reading your other stories too!
menley101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Lol! I totaly luv it! I wish my school had a yaoi fan club! Please write more if you can!
menley101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Tunnel for Puppies chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I LOVED IT! IT WAS FUNNY AND SWEET! THE END WAS REALLY FUNNY!111111111111!1oneoneoneoneeleventy-one!
LipglossAndLipstick chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
So Cute. Lurved the end and the Yaoi FanClub thing soo funny ;D
KCRose17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
I love it. This fic it very funny for something that was made out of boredom. Anyway thank you for posting it up for other like me to read. I really enjoyed it. Nicely done and clean but still funny as hell.
brianna chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
i think this would've been better if you didn't make it go so fast for one. it's really choppy. and the constant elipses are kind of annoying too (the ...). though, this is an older fic, so i'm sure you're much better now. :D
YamiRisa chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh Ra XD

“Hey Ryou…” Amane-chan says after a while…

“Yes Amane-chan?”

“I decided to join the Yaoi lover’s fan club…”

O.O “What!”

I loved this fic! Aww so cute and sweet..
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
this is cute : 3

I liked the ending LOL
Shadow fox chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
i love it ITS BRILLIANT
Lolchen chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Yeah, want to

Anyway, it's quite a nice idea, still it's going on to quick and Ryou can't be just so naive to believe Bakura really means what he says even if he does. He should tell him something among "I want to get to know you better" than to accept his love yadda yadda... Anyway, the end is really funny - and Amane-chan doesn't really have a fixed character... or she is insane... or both !

mfG

Lolchen
SpidersBlood chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Ha! That was so awesome! The greatest I've read! I love Amene! That really was so cool!
pleasedeletethisaccount19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
Hate to break it to you, but I found it more funny than dramatic. Anyways, I loved it!