Reviews for Point Of Origin
TARDIS.Princess.90 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
priceless!
angelatenshi chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Ah Vulcan! Personaly I would have had him from Vegraville, but it wouldn't have been as funny.
spark chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
it's a cute story! also, the Canadian sergeant has been with the expedition since the beginning since his first appearance was in the beginning of "The Brotherhood" so your story is fine being set sometime in the Season 1 canon. I hope that helps :)
Seanait chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
LOL!

you're right, i did appreciate it... and its true he was probably stiffer than hell before!

is there really a place called Vulcan in Canada? (i get the story, i really do, i'm just curious)

They dont get out much... hm... LOL! nice job!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
fun, had me laughing and laughing at them all laughing! pretty sure the sergeant came through with Everett in Siege though, whatever though. I also like the idea of him being Peter-approved.
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Random, yes, but funny! Really tickled my funnybone. Rodney just had to keep pushing, didn't he? And leave it to a bunch of scientists to laugh like that...

Good work!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Simple and hysterical-love it!
lady rosebit chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I kinda know how he feels. One of my close friends is named Marsha Brady, no joke!
Porthos1013 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
LOL! That's too cute. Great stuff!
Lennexa chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Random is right! Lol... It was funny... VERY Random!
purple-drake chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Lol! Poor guy, he seems to cop a lot of flak just for being Grodin's replacement; not that that's gonna make us stop *evil grin*
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
This is the Canadian guy who's now at Peter's station, right? Too funny! Imagine the reactions the poor man gets!
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Very random but I totally loved it. Definitely cheered me up after my depressing thoughts around Rodney's cat. :D Thanks!

AL