Reviews for Looking at Life in a New Perspective

I wish you continue it!

Keep the hard work!

Sin-pride
Monantrian chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
Please continue this story.
DevilHimeLily chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
hahahahahhaahha I can't stop laughing.

this story is amazing! Poor God, but now they will understand things as they should.I'm sorry but this just Netto and Enzan and Laika are going better together, I can not feel sorry for Netto.

I hope you can continue this story is so hilarius and funny I wanna read it until the end :D
Sora Nadeshiko chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
Continue Please! and update soon!
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 3/6/2010
I wihed that you had finished this! If you're still on fanfiction plee finish it!
Molto Alesato chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
You need to bring this story back to life! It's kick ass!
AlysiaRhythm chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
Hm...Can't wait to see how the plot gos! I love body-switch storys, there always PLEASE DONT GIVE UP! UPDATE UPDATE!
Niilan chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Interesting concept. There are several mechanical and grammatical errors. You need to watch how you break up your paragraphs. Also, most of the characters seemed out of character at points. Keep writing, though.
icefox94 chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
good story though i'm angry that there are no more chapters to read at the moment. . update soon please!
Set Your Heart Free chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
great! please write more!
TotA chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
ooh great story! update soon!

*w*
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Aw. XD You know, Netto would have done well as Searchman's Op... NOO! *damnable plot bunnies attacks Rose* GET AWAY!

My favorite part was the ending with Searchman and Netto. Is was cute! XD And I can definitely see Netto acting like that.

Must... find time.. to get on the forums...
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
heh he heh .. very nice hon *glomps for enterin teh universe even for a short time*
Vulpix1000 chapter 4 . 9/25/2006
Dear DarkHybridChild,

YOU FINALLY UPDATED! YAY!

I've been waiting so long for you to update. I've adored this story from the begining, and I'm so glad you updated.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Signed,

Vulpix10
AllyMoodyNeko chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
AH! YAY! WHY DIDN'T I CLICK ON THIS SOONER! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO READ A STORY WHERE THEY ALL SWITCHED BODIES! YAY!