Reviews for Technologic
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 7 . 3/19
Aw, we'll never see the turks! :(

Chpt6/7 were so funny! Two great areas of humor you took advantage of!
ness valentine chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
EPIC :D

Now I have to atone for my sins (namely laughing uncontrollably at poor Vincent's misery and crushed dignity...)
Sekana Katayama chapter 6 . 12/22/2010
Bwahahahaa!

Seriously, Barrett made me lmao. I really wasn't expecting that - and Vincent's demons joining in. Bravooo.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
He made his lips thin to mimic a smile!

Love it!

This was so good
Harusaki chapter 7 . 10/26/2009
*gasps for breath helplessly, headdesk* O my gosh, o my gosh, I have not laughed so hard in a long long long time. That was just incredible! The birds *slam, bam!* ROFL, and 'fluffy'!

*falls on floor, kisses feet* please please please write more! I have got to find out what happens next to poor Vin!
yumiboo chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This has to be the funniest thing I have ever read in a while! XD

Seriously, I love the characterisation of Vincent and the other characters; and I am IN LOVE with the demons - they rule, especially with their constant berating of Vincent, and his emo wangst.

PLEASE, I am begging you in the name of everything edible and chocolatey in this world, UPDATE.

Thanks.
Ricoch3t chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Omg! I was reading this while I was in hospital, and I was laughing SO hard that they actually had to feed me tranquilizers!

PLEASE finish this- it's just so damn funny!
her chapter 7 . 4/19/2008
lo- frikin-l
Dance of the Soul chapter 7 . 7/24/2007
This story is so freakin funny! Please update it soon!
DigitalAda chapter 7 . 7/13/2007
I liked Cid's explanation of how to use a phone with the overuse of profanity. If anyone ever asks me how to use a cell phone, I'll explain it like him! The demons deducting points from Vincent's metrosexuality was very funny too. I really liked the part where Vincent's hair was trying to eat Cid while making the poor birdies freak out. Cid is really funny when people write about him. Diana Ross actually got her DUI where I live (Tucson, AZ). People were talking about it for along time, probably because no sane person would live here voluntarily unless they had a good AC system and worked where there was air conditioning too, therefore it's a big deal when a famous celebrity comes here.
DigitalAda chapter 6 . 7/13/2007
The demons were still really funny. I'm surprised Vincent hasn't gone berserk on everyone! Too bad he keeps getting electrocuted. I liked the end where he could've let Marlene help him, but would rather wallow in anguish. Barret's arm was pretty cool too.
DigitalAda chapter 5 . 7/13/2007
Wow, poor Vincent... That chapter was also very funny! I printed it out and was reading it in my room; my family thought I was insane because I was laughing so much! (They didn't know what I was reading.) Some of my favorite parts were the Ipod-mini-nano and all the other weird electronic gizmos that Yuffie brought with her. I also liked the part where Death Gigas mentioned Lucrecia banging Hojo in the lifestream while thinking of Vincent. But, I doubt that's true from what we learned in Dirge of Cerberus. You should play that game once you get your soul back from AP Literature.
XBECKX chapter 7 . 7/2/2007