Reviews for Driving in Circles
Cathy chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Great. I had lots of fun reading this. Probably, if someone had been watching me laughing loudly while reading, they would've thought I was mad... But thank you very much for this piece ;-)
kristina chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
It was so funny!

Im glad Clarisse tricked Joseph to teach her!
Lena chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I loved this story! It was so sweet.

But it is so obvious that it was written from an American point of view ;-). Just to make this clear, and not to undermine your story at all, the only way you could get a driver's licence (or renew one) is on stick (you cannot do that with automatic), and there are no 4-way stop signs in Europe, too.

And once again, I loved your story!

Lena
Naseka chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Thanks for responding to the challenge. This is pretty much what I had in mind when I issued it.

I love it how Clarisse was flirting with Joseph and telling him all about her past experiences. It was great.
Jenna-Lynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Awe, this is really good! I really enjoy the stories with Clarisse and Joe together innocently but nott...okay not making much sense here! anyways, great story, definetly funny and i loved it! yeah! good job~

~*~JeNnA~*~
Clarisse and Joe chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Oh wow great story! Haha I really liked the joke about Hugh Hefner lol. It was a really great story and thanks for writing it! Amazing job!
Franzounie chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very nicely flirtatious and enjoybale! LOL!
aserene chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
oh god! I love it!
alphacommander chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Stubborn Clarisse. This was hilarious. Thanks Kathy, for the wonderful read.

Anne
RevSue chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
I'm so glad you put this up! Thanks!

And the challenge was also on ... somewhere ... LOL!