Reviews for Cold Comfort
Ms.S chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Damn! That was cold.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Oh great, just the thing to cheer me up on a saturday.

Im gonna go cry somewhere and hate Anakin for a bit *sniff*
Fawks and Naurin chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Oh how I hate Anakin. You did an excelent job in gettin into Anakin's mind. The reader can really see his straight foward motives and creepy darkness. This is what I love about writing, you get deeper than just the surface; deeper than the TV screen. I am very impressed.

Fawks.
Haydenfan89 chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was really sad
Emerald Tiara chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
wow this is depressing.
Charmisjess chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
*cries* oh, this was beautiful.

You're a much stronger writer than I, for writing that. I would have gotten choked up and chickened out of having Ani kill him-but you kept him true to character, but with still just enough regret, oh man. Perfect.

Lovely POV of Anakin, and a great idea.
padme17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
dang...good viginette. really good, that's what anakin would have done..ahh more fics like this please
Ldihawk chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Beautifully done! Congrats for having the guts to tackle such a dark subject. This is absolutely haunting!
TheBlackandWhitePrincess chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Yay! Finally a youngling fic! That was so cool! Morbid and dark! Goes to my faves
ILUVZIM chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
*crying like there's no tomorrow* WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SLAY THE YOUNGLINGS ANI! WHY! :*(
Treenahasthaal chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Absolutely chilling! And shows how desperately dark Anakin became. No wonder he was able to maim his own son later in life.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
::jaw hits floor:: You've really outdone yoursel this time! This is a shocking and powerful story, and very well-written.

BTW, I would up the rating if I were you. I certainly wouldn't want my 9-year-old cousin reading this. ;)
Ziggy Sternenstaub chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
M. Wonderful, deliciously chilling last line. A fic rich in detail.