Reviews for Legacies
Is that Zoloman talking to Zoloman somehow? Because the "ironic" thing at the end kinda makes it sound that way.
Anime Chick344034 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
This is AESOME XD
ME chapter 10 . 3/30/2013
I know that these storys you've written are a bit old but... I LOVE THEM! I think that in your stories you capture all the characters personlaities perfectly. I seriously love your technique and your devotion to your stories (you would have probably spent ages getting them right). I'd like to thank you for being one of the best writters that I've come across that has posted in fanfiction. Thanks for writting your stories,
Sincerly ME x
ps your going straight onto my favourites!
gigerisgod chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
I know it's been ages since you wrote this story, but I wanted to tell you it's one of my favorite Flash adventures. I really enjoy how your stories pull characters and story lines from the comics. Great stuff and your Wally is awesome.
Lindelas chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
Thanks so much for another amazing Flash story! I really loved the brother relationship that developed between Bart and Wally, and putting Jay in there was icing on the cake! Thanks!
warrior of worlds chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
well my friend i have to say your story was really good...i liked how it was mostly the titans that came to flashes aid instead of the league _ it was nice change
Captain Loconut chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
OH YEAH!

when Bart came into the mix I was just like... YES!

I love DCAU stories that include comic things, specialy Bart.
and I love the flash

This story was just about perfect!
Blitz92 chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
awesome story :D loved it!
Miles333 chapter 10 . 5/25/2009
I'm assuming that Hunter somehow got transported to the future? 0.o That doesn't seem very good for Wally; Hunter will probably use the treadmill to go back to the past! Anyway, this was a really great story. I throughly enjoyed it, and it was very well-written. Great job! :)

Thanks for the great read,

-M3
Miles333 chapter 9 . 5/25/2009
This was a really sweet chapter. :D
Miles333 chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
Tim: Whoa. Who's the old guy?

Bart: He's a buddy of Flash's.

Tim: Oh, I get it. Kinda like Alfred.

lol I really enjoy the two of those chatting it up together. They're a very amusing pair. ;)

Also, the conclusion of this chapter was very exciting. Poor Wally. Now he's going to feel super guilty about Hunter getting sucked into the Speed Force. :'( Poor guy.
Miles333 chapter 7 . 5/25/2009
lol I loved the chat between Bart and Robin (whom I assume is Tim, but I'm not completely sure).

Bart: You know THE Nightwing? Man, where I come from, he's like a cool Batman!

Tim: 'Where you come from'? Where's that?

Bart: I'm uh...I'm from the future.

Tim: Oh, that's cool. So...you hear anything about any Robins?

Bart: Not really...I thought your name wwas Birdie until Cyborg told me.
Miles333 chapter 6 . 5/25/2009
Poor John. Ouch. Being unconscious is never fun. And I hope that Wally can beat Zoom, and doesn't get the snot kicked out of him again! lol
Miles333 chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
*GASP!* Jay Garrick?
Miles333 chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
Oh. NO. Wally should have listened to Bart! ! !
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »