Reviews for Alphabetical Observations of the Titan Kind
Kc chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
This was so spot on! I loved it. When I got to the part with starfire and the middle-aged fat guys I had to put my Kindle down and laugh my butt off for a bit
M chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
MUSTARD BAD I HATE MUSTARD BUT STARFIRE IS MY FAVORITE CHARECTER !
M chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
fish taste bad but i love sushi.
Ninetailsjinx chapter 11 . 7/27/2013
This was cute. I admit that I skipped Aqualad and Speedy’s chapters (if I remember correctly) but it was definitely humorous to keep me reading. I would suggest re-working the summary, as it isn't "delving into the minds of the Titans," but rather, commentary by the other Titans on Robin's exploration of his feelings for Starfire, and the subsequent advice offered by everyone else-a minor difference but important.
Thank you for posting.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
AWW I actually like BB and Raven together.
guest chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
One of my fav stories ! :D
Mintcookie2020 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
This is the first fanfic I've ever read and by far the best and most realistic. You should write more! :D
Twin headed terror chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
good story, although i think it might need a little Kazam!, but also entertaining
blossom chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
okay, imma gonna go eat a fish stick right now just for spite ;) no seriously though, i had fish in the oven before i even FOUND this story!
M chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
;)
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
So far, it's really good(:
Stark Street Ferry chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Since you already started reading you cant stop. My name is Kalena. I have black hair, and green eyes. I am 13. I was abused my whole life. I have no ears or nose, because my parents chopped them of with a rusty fork. I am dead. I will show up in your room in 13 days and kill you by chopping off your body parts with a rusty fork unless you repost this on 5 pages. THIS IS NO JOKE! If you do, something good will happen to you within 13 days. If you don't believe this, wait.
OhtarIstar666 chapter 11 . 11/4/2010
This was really cute. I enjoyed reading it.
moved000 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
god...i love the ENTIE story i read all of it but decided to review on this chapter specifically

why?

because i can't believe yu put bb with that traitor bitch TERRA

ugh hate her with a passion...

but over all awesome story

yu got all the characters good not rly any oOOCness

Cat Lore chapter 11 . 2/10/2010
WOW! I loved your story! It was so funny and happy and awesome and, and and... I just loved it! That was incredibly awesome!