Reviews for Eclipse
dgraymanfan 200 chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
..."'o'" Hey update soon, pleeeassssse
Owen D chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
Amazing, this fanfic is very well written
lunardestiny chapter 5 . 4/19/2006
very very intresting
Lurel chapter 5 . 3/25/2006
AH! They're all gonna die! XD

hehhehheh... (;)

I love your fic... Please update soon!

Lurel
Ani Mei chapter 5 . 1/13/2006
it was awesome! can't wait for the next chapter to come out. it sounds promising as well. indeed, she had found a short-cut. i wonder wat will happen. y are they calling for king enma, isn't he powerless ot stop her rampage as well? it seems she still have all of her memories and they are returnign as quickly as her true strength is. i guess yusuke will b facing her soon. i wonder how he will fare.
Ani Mei chapter 4 . 12/12/2005
i thought yuki was a boy for just a minute. good question, who is she, the soon-to-be eclipse is my guess. but whoever she is, wat a gruesome childhood. that memory must b hard to bear. ur efforts paid off, this is a very good chapter, very interesting. heck, at least u update once i a while, i rarely do parce que, writer's block and i don't have time parce que i procrastinate too much which is a bad habit i should change before 10 grade to college. but, please update soon, and i expect that all will b reveal soon.
Ensatsu-Kokoryu-Ha chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
good chapter. although, i must inform you that you mispelled king yama's name. in either case, besides this, the chapter was very interesting.
Elfdragon12 chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
O. Coolies. Goes to show that, along with the the phrase 'keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer', goes the fact that one should never completely spread out their forces 'like butter spread over too much bread.' Heheh, just quoting today. Anyways, nice job, keepin' up suspense, please update quickly.
Ani Mei chapter 3 . 11/17/2005
heehee. lol. bring on the action! wow, she sure sounds invincible. how will the yu yu gang take her down? i just can't wait so plz update soon.
Elfdragon12 chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
O. The menace is awake. that would be amusing to watch, Koenma beating his head against his desk. I would probably laugh... I'd probably laugh from shock, too. The next chapter should be interesting.
Ani Mei chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
awesome! how could i not like it. the excitement is not on yet though but i have a feeling soon it will b more than i can handle. okay, she's waking up. are the 2 small balls somehow her sould or is it just energy because wasn't eclipse stripped of her sould. lol. we both liek to make koenma go crazy. i have another story and koenma will have what i hope a reaction similar to urs. we have asbestes in our attic and a septa strike,hurricane wilma and the earthquakem how much more can the earth and the inhabitants take. i agree with whoever that made that YYH pic, the smartest sign of intelligence life form is that none have contacted us. lol. it's good and update whenever u get the chance.
Anonymouse chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
Wooh! Great chapter! And Happy halloween to you too! So she's out and about... Can't wait until the next chapter!

Anonymouse (Anon-ee-mouse)
Mishibara chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Pretty good. ake your time in making the chapters but make sure you give longer chapters. Alright?
Elfdragon12 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
O. This shall be interesting. Eclipse is waking up and Yusule was actually frightened by Koenma... It's the apocolypse! ... *cough* Anyway, I'm really intrigued with what's being written, please, please, please, continue further.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
yippee! lol, i've been waiting 4 this story 4 sum time now. lol. whoa! sounds exciting. can't wait 4 the next chapter. sounds mysterious and mythical.