Reviews for Forget me nots
PAULA FOREVER chapter 6 . 8/18/2014
you gave the story? This is so sad because she had everything to be perfect !
naturewitch22 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Good Story can't wait to read the rest!
S.Legossi chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
LOVE! Please continue?
mandi chapter 6 . 9/22/2006
i really like the story! i can't wait to read more! it's really suspensful! hope you can update soon! can't wait!
alexkimpotter chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
Love the story!

Keep writing cause I think it's awesome.

Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Alex Kim Potter
everg8er23 chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
I like the review button, it spreads joy and happiness to the world. Okay, the ff world at least.

Another good chapter. Hope Harry and Ron give old Voldie a right kick in the pants for going after Hermoine and her mom, how rude!

And I hope you get lots more reviews, you deserve it!
everg8er23 chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
Gr... Voldie is an evil old man. Who should die! Or he could just retire from the whole evil dark lord thing, I think people would like him more then.

Good chapter. Filled with suspense and surprises, my favorite.
Voldanita chapter 6 . 2/18/2006
Lol, well, here you go then. I love this fic so far, but you just had to end with an evil cliffie, didn't ya? ;) I do like how you update frequently, though. Tat-ta for now!
Jayy chapter 5 . 2/13/2006
Tom Riddle in a picuture? The plot thickens. Keep 'em coming please.
it's me chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
dang this is good. malfoy is so strange! he's evil but he stands up for hermoine. is he falling in love with her or something? hope ron beats him up! cool update

it's me
everg8er23 chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
Yay! Another chapter! I like how Malfoy stood up for Hermoine, even if he is a greasy haired ferret... So are Harry and Ron going to tell Mrs. Granger her dauther got kidnapped by the Dark Lord? She'd probably feint. Course, that'd be pretty funny. So what is this horcrux? I'm dying to know. Okay, not really but still, me need info!

Great chapter! Hope you get time to write again soon.
Rose J Lupin chapter 4 . 12/17/2005
so im guessing she does? please hurry! im desprate for good reading!
everg8er23 chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
Gah! More suspense! So I'm guessing Hermoine has the horcrux, whatever it is. Aww, Ron is so cute worrying about his Hermoine! L-)
it's me chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
O... can't wait for the next part. this is so amazing :)

it's me
it's me chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
Sectumsempra! dude, wish i could use magic adn battle evil dark lords. my life is boring. oh, hope to see that ron either gets jealous because of the way hermoine acts around harry or that harry doesn't think ron is doing a good job protecting hermoine and tries to beat him up.

much love it's me