Reviews for Retaliation
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I'm surprised any birds stayed in the region! Half the forest must be burning by now. By the way where are Appa and Momo? Momo was with Aang earlier and Appa flew to higher ground when the soldiers attacked the campsite but where aee
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Securing the giant flying bison by tying him in ropes wouldn't be a clever plan. Many of the soldiers would be needed to being him down and many could be hurt.

Plus he single handedly fought a ferocious shirshu with a venomous tongue using only his brute strength and flying ability. Although I'm surprised he ran off so easily.

Id have thought he'd stay to assist Sokka but he was surprised and Sokka isn't his master so he doesn't have the same loyalty as he does to Aang.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
I've noticed that when you mention animals you always refer to them as ordinary creatures, but all the creatures in their world are hybridized, just like how Momo is a lemur-bat and Appa is a bison manatee hybrid with a flying ability.

A household cat would be a wolfcat or a mongoose cat. A rabbit would be a fox rabbit and a hawk would be a dragon hawk.
Isil'zha BLZ chapter 12 . 11/10/2013
A little rough around the edges, but this was a well written, very engaging story. It was especially nice to see a story involving Jet that didn't have him hooking up with Zuko, which makes absolutely no sense to me. I also really liked the direction you went with Jet, as he's become even darker and has maintained a grudge against Aang and his friends. His motivations seem a little muddled, but overall I thought it worked. I liked it a lot better than what the show did with him, which really didn't have him grow at all as a character. The way they reintroduce him in The Serpent's Pass was so good, but ultimately they just used him as a plot device to show how messed up Ba Sing Se is, and that's it. Such wasted potential.
ladybug114 chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
So, i know you're not on anymore and probably won't see this, but i can't read a story like this and not review!
That was spectacular. Your character portrayals were spot on, especially with Jet. I know you didn't like the way you wrote the fight scenes, but i thought they were flawless- especially Sokka's part in the final battle.
That's another thing- Sokka is my favorite character, and i feel like he never gets enough credit. You totally did him justice here! People tend to forget that HE saved the town from Jet, so i liked how you showed how much Jet despised Sokka.
Overall, this story was awesome. You obviously took a lot of care to make sure it wasn't cliche, and that succeeded. This plot was original and exciting, and kept me on the edge of my seat! Great job :)
TophFan chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
wow, unlike many fanfiction, his has a well plotted out story in itself,but you totally forgot that they have a deadline (sozins comet) which must be taken into consideration. also, Jet was a bit out of character...
x Amex chapter 12 . 1/10/2010
ahh I love your writing style! and how you work with the characters. wow. ha you must write more with jet ! there aren't many good stories with him and you write him beautifulyX please do more!
hippy hobbit chapter 12 . 11/23/2008
I LOVED IT. i can never really find any decent fanfictions with jet in it but this one,Woah! I found some of the scape parts a bit boring but thats just coz ive got a short attention span. All of it was really well written BRING ON THE TRUMPETS!
Marie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Oh, SNAPS!
Saturn-fox chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
great story
arthuroys chapter 2 . 12/13/2006
It is good to see a writer who has taken the time to proofread his or her story. The characters [u]are[/u] believable and are consistent with the show's depiction of them. Actually, I thought the old man was quite like one I used to know.
Nikina Kimoto chapter 12 . 9/13/2006
Wow, I've never read a fanfiction this good (well, at least not that I can remember :P)! Great plot, great writing style, this gets two thumbs up from me!
Jesus.Lives chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
Really soppy end. Great detail. Awesome fic.
Destiny's Daughter chapter 2 . 7/10/2006
Wow I love thisa story! It is going on my fav. lists. I love ur style, ur cool.
lubugs09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
This was a good story and i really enjoyed reading it. I like the fact that u kept ur story close to the show and i also like the whole Aang/katara thing. Make some more stories or maybe a sequal to this one...