Reviews for Tears of Anger, Tears of Regret
ultimatefangirlx chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
Son of a fish. I hate crying and this story has me almost sobbing. v.v I loved it though. Wow I'm the first person to comment after 2 years ? O.o
Faoi Na Realtai chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
This is really good. It's deep for a cartoon, but well-done. My only complaint is the fact Timmy didn't wish himself healed. XD IT kinda seems like the obvious out, especially since he was conscious long enough to do so. Great story though.
Some Random Person chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
GOOD GOD I HAVE NEVER CRIED LIKE THIS

but thank you for writing it )

sometimes we all need something like this to remind us life could be WAAAAAYYYYYY more sucky than we think it is. sometimes tearjerkers can give us a small feeling of hope (dunno, just looking for weird crap to type P)

9001/10
Random Person chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
Oh God, I broke into tears at the end...
fan-freak121 chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I can't believe I'm saying this but you're right. I remember watching the show up until I was fifteen (I'm 18 now) And I never realized it before but I thought about the first few episodes and than the later episodes and you're right Cosmo does seem to be a jerk. However I think ever since Poof he kind of turned back to the person he was. Not the original person mind you but closer than he was before. And that sucked too because Cosmo and Wanda but espically Cosmo was my favorite character sighs dramatically well those things happen I guess. :(
Arcy911913 chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
This is so emotionally deep...!
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
wahh.. so sad
abandoned-account25 chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
omg! it was so sad i cried. you made me cry you meanie... jk, it was really good.
Rin Fang chapter 2 . 9/25/2008
Ah, I love it! Although I personally like shows with abuse and angst like FOP is now, I can see your point. Beautifully written. Nice job.
IHatePoof chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
The only thing I didn't like was what Cos"moron" did to heimself, but I agree. What kind of person treats their wife like that? Always wishing he was married to someone else is not right!
green ninja93 chapter 2 . 4/21/2008
Well nice job...if you were going for a sad, angst, and tear filled idea I would say you about nailed it, nice job in making one of my favorite shows into a really sad thing to read, Well is all seriousness I loved the story, keep up the good work and keep us at proud,

Ah well...

JA NE XD
Miyako-chanX3 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
this is a great story ! but it was really sad i cried... :( even though this was sad i liked it XD in that sad dying sort of way lol...keep on writing great fanfics XD
whispering angel 25 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
I'm... speechless. Wow... that... was really...good (cries as images from reading this fanfic emerges again).
Lukas Angelis chapter 2 . 1/15/2008
This is a really awesome story that would've cryed if I wasn't a heartless bastard whose tear ducts had dried up years ago. Just kidding. This was awesome again. Second chapter better than the first. However, the way I see things on the show he would rather commit suicide to keep from doing stupid things to wanda and Timmy rather than because she berates him with insults.

As with Timmy dying really unexpected and totally distressing. I see more that because Timmy had grown so mature from the death of Cosmo that Wanda would've been taken away and all memories forgotten. But to each his or her own. Keep writing.
chibii67 chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
if you were planning to make people cry then feel proud of yourself, I'm totally crying... you kill my favorite fairy and my favorite human in FOP that was so cruel and I also feel sorry for Wanda, oh, now she's alone, that's so unfair...

but is an awesome fic... I must say