Reviews for On My Own
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 4 . 10/6/2008
Jeremy Shane chapter 2 . 10/6/2008
Lena Kim chapter 20 . 8/23/2008
aww! Baby Rory is so cute!
edwardheartsbella chapter 36 . 12/27/2006
hey that was a good story i read this story like a week ago but i forgot to write a review so now i am very good story i mean it really
daisydancex33 chapter 7 . 2/19/2006
hey! i love the story so far. and i read the a/n that you're from canada. me too! i used to live in ottawa, but i live in the states now. thanksgiving is on the 4th thursday of november. i think. i guess i'm not really one to be giving advice on american holidays when i'm canadian. oh well. love the story! (and in the mood of the olympics- go canada!)
Finding Disco chapter 19 . 1/28/2006
*sing-songy voice* I know where you got the title from! DODODODO...yes, I am weird, I'm just very proud of myself!
Finding Disco chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
OK...i wrote a review but my computer got all frozen because my computer is stupid...if you did get the review...wel they you can just ignore this...but if you didn't then you can still not read this or read it or do whatever you want with it...I know I'm commenting on chapter 7 which was written a while ago, but I saw that you were listeingng to Panic! at the Disco and I'm like "WHOA" there like the best band ever (that is partially where I got my username from) and Build God Then We'll Talk is one of my favorite songs...plus, since you liked them this long ago it means you dont like them just because there popular, which i think is cool...and your story is awesome too...so ROCK ON! plus i find it cool that were almost the same age (your 18 days older than me...do the math) so...much love
Guest chapter 8 . 1/28/2006
I know you wrote this chapter a while ago, but when I saw that you were listening to Panic! at the Disco, especially Build God then We'll Talk, I was like "WHOA" someone else who likes them (before they sell out or get super popular) they are like the best band ever and its cool someone knows who they are...plus your story rocks...I love stories about Luek and Lorelai meeting when they are younger...thats about it...ROCK ON...and were like the same age...acuaally my birthday is 18 days after yours...freaky stuff...i know i'm weird, but whatever!
Adam's Song-182 chapter 38 . 1/10/2006
I love you!
Jordan chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
OMG! that was so awesome! I can totally imagine Crazy Carrie doing something like kissing Luke. AH! please please please please PLEASE write a sequel.
katie chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
i love your story and i am so happy you are doing a sequel. I am not realy good with names ether but maybe you could do something like Not On My Own Anymore.
Hannah chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
Hey jessi umm... ( im to lazzy to sign in) but anyway great job on the fan fic you should make it a book and publish it LOL umm... yay... its real good and i cant wait till your sequel... LOL you even talk like an author
PR0TECTiNGME11 chapter 37 . 1/7/2006
omg! i love this story so much. you did so well. i love it