Reviews for If Tomorrow Never Comes
LOLZ chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
You are nothing more then a disgusting piece of crap. Jake and Chance are friends, not lovers you inbred of an idiot. Think twice before you write something this perverted.
TsukiShrio626 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Wow...another great song fic by RaneyLee! This is just as amazing as What Hurts the Most! Love you!
Cody Furlong chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
It's a really nice story. It needs to have many more sequels though,I for one want to see what happens now, will they become mates?
Unbidden-Angel chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I really like this fic!
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This was awesome! Very cute!_
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
cute. sadly, i can-and am currently- picturing the dancing chance and may have to make an animation of it.
ukazani chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
I thought it was great i actually dreamed of a story like that but in it chance is gay not jake. and a new swat kat leo falls in love with chace.
Simba Kid chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Normally I don't read yaoi, but you pulled this off very well. I liked the writing style a great deal as well as the description. Very good job.

Shwa chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Man, this story rocks my socks. Def going to put this in my favorites, thanks for writting it :D:D

ArcticWolf91 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
ulyferal chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Oh yeah. really like this piece, much tamer than my flaming stuff so will take a chapter on your style so I don't get in trouble with the managers of this site. Story is so sweet. I love your writing style. Hope I can learn to write this well. Keep up the good work. There's just not enough slash out there. YEAH!
johnnyfabulous chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Wow, this is really good. I like how they're both so uncertain about revealing their feelings. The only thing I didn't like was putting the lyrics in their entirity, it's a bit tedious. Other than that, it's great.
lackofadeletefunctionheresucks chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I really loved this. Seriously. LOVED IT.

Good job!
Taisia Kuno chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I've been on a Swat Kats kick lately and I saw this and HAD to read it. It's so well written and so emotional. It's things like this that make me happy about writing my Swat Kat comic. I know I'm not the only one who can see that Chance and Jake are so into each other it's not even funny. This is great and I thought I should just let you know it!
Aniyu Shadowraven chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I can safely say that this is one of the sweetest yaoi stories I've ever read! I really wish I could find more Chance/Jake stories, but I just can't seem to find any.

The interaction between the guys is beautifully written and very deep. I hope you'll write more stories like this! Ja ne!