Reviews for Magecraft - Ascension
Jjvalour chapter 22 . 3/10/2007
They are DROW, if you called a Drow an elf, he would torture you for the rest of your natural life, and maybe your dead life as well.
HK-Revan chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
This is a cool story.

I stumbled across it, nice plot. very original.

Are you gonna make a sequal?
manic-intent chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
I know about the grammar errors. There're some in every story...my fingers are not wholly under my control *sweatdrops* Hmm. As to the 'all drow are evil' concept, I believe in not going along with convention. ;) I don't believe that all drow are all evil - it's a plot device, and a rather poor one at that. No complexity, no fun! :) Hence here, Malice loves Zaknafein. Zak loved Malice after all, so why, since this is an AU world, can't Malice love him too? Yes, Laner is sort of a mercenary version of Bruenor, but all dwarves seem to resemble Bruenor, who is a dwarf (what a revelation! heh.). More convention. Will I never stop...? *wanders off in her insane way*
s chapter 13 . 5/17/2001
good story, some grammar errors in ch. 10 or 12, but drow are chaotic evil. They trust no one. you really think Malice would love Zaknafein? Or that a drow would willingly turn down such a high position? And Laner reminds me of Bruenor...
Slim Summers chapter 22 . 4/27/2001
Great story
Korisovra Ti'Kildust chapter 8 . 4/21/2001
FLAWS! What flaws? It's still as good as it was the first time I read it. Please post the rest of this one as well as the next Magecraft story in the series. Still love that writing style.