Reviews for Destroying Something Beautiful
Vietta chapter 8 . 5/13/2009
Write more of this I want to know what happens!
Ems4179 chapter 8 . 9/2/2006
Ah, my heart breaks for poor Fujin. I really hope that her pathetic excuse for a father is going to get what's coming to him.
AntiCensor chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
I imagine there aren't ANY ways that father and daughter are meant to lick and suck, but I get your meaning.

I am currently reading 'The Joy Of Writing Sex' I recommend it. Especially if you're going to be like me and write as graphically as humanly possible.

Can't wait to see how Vincent dies, that's going to be fabulous.
aclichedboy chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Man, this is teh coolness!
Sorceress Fujin chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
An update! YAY! -smirks and points to the keyboard- WRITE MORE!
Neoneoneobanana chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
Its so enfuriating. Gr.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
Poor Fuj. Man I hope they can kill that old fogey.

Neoneoneobanana chapter 6 . 8/22/2006
Man, judging from the other chapters, I can tell it wont be a merrier time.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
Thats so saddening. Sicko! The man, not you, darling writer.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 4 . 8/22/2006
Gosh...I dunno what to say honestly.
Neoneoneobanana chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Yeah, such sadness...nice chapter, Chickie.
Ems4179 chapter 7 . 6/21/2006
Gah! Oh poor, poor Fujin. T_T I really hope her friends can save for the evil wretch that is her father, I hope that he's going to get what he deserves.
AntiCensor chapter 7 . 6/20/2006
I like Vincent -assuming this is indeed a Vincent Valentine cameo- so it seems weird to imagine him abusing another one of my favorite Final Fantasy characters. But I can deal with it if this is what you're writing.

Yeah Fujins friends definetly need to do something about Fujins father. I hope it happens soon 'cause at this rate Fujin will be permanently disfigured or killed or something.
Sorceress Fujin chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Hehehe, fantastic chapter! ::pats her head:: MORE! :D
Ems4179 chapter 6 . 6/14/2006
Ah poor Fujin. She's obviously a very strong woman though given the fact that she wants to stay to protect her Mom. At least she has Seifer, Squall and Quistis as friends, that's bound to be a comfort for her.