Reviews for Fish Out of Water
mesaqt chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
keep going it is good
Alenor chapter 5 . 3/29/2006
hmm...ok then. good chappie, cya later.
Shan chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
ALIE! I adore this story! But I couldn't understand a thing about the spanish, cuz it was in spanish and I take french...Write more Plz!
xxlei chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
i know you meant soccer as a quidditch alternative...but when i saw it i thought of something very differant...
Alenor chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
oh ok this is good. i'm wondering about adrian talking to hermione too...lol, ahh well, can't wait for more, cya later.
xxlei chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
hahah i love Blaise! Is Fleur supposed to be like right out of school? Wait, they're freshman, right, so wouldn't Fleur be in like 11th grade? or am i being stupid?
WEASLYTWINWANNABE chapter 2 . 10/29/2005
Hey ,

I love the story. I go to a boarding school to. i love my school thought its really differn't from my old school since i came her from another country. Update soon.

Weasly Twin Wanna Be aka mickey
Alenor chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
oh that was a great chappie. why did hermione faint though? can't wait to find out, cya later.
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 2 . 10/15/2005
This is definitely something I haven't read before, but I love all of your stories, so I'm not worried! It's good so far, and I can't wait to read more!
Lady-In-Devil's-Red chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
heyy!

cool story! i forgot cho was in ravenclaw, so lets pretend that she just happened to have known the password so they could visit. yeah. lol

luv ya lots hope ur having an awesome time at school!

erica
Keanu chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I like it more soon! well writen
xxlei chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
i love the idea. and the names (yeah, Domino is a real name being that it's based off a real person...) is that what you had to do for bonding? cause we did the same thing. except i fell off the tree. but Matt caught me.
Shannon chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
ALIE! i love it! Is this what your boarding school is like? Cuz It sounds fine...also we did all this bonding stuff on the camping trip. Elixabeth wouldn't stop saying bondage. It was funny! Keep on writing!
Alenor chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
hm...interesting. i like this so far, cya later.
eccentricismyname chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
O You go to boarding school! I've always wanted to go to boarding school! Is it awesome or is it just crap like in most movies? I think your story is really orginal though but I tend to only look at the Lily and James Fics. Keep writting your story is very intriguing.