Reviews for A Series of Dark and Stormy Nights
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I know you haven't updated this for a loooong time, but it has a promising beginning and I would love to see how it plays out (assuming of course that you'd be willing to pick it up again). Well done!
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
And so you stopped *sigh*
Memma546 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
intresting. Yeah, you were watching the film alot weren't you? Transylvania? I was kind of expecting a normal slightly weird and evil town not the kingdom of doom. Oh well, it's intresting. Write more soon.
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
An abandoned story ...

Too many of these lying around, and I think an effort should be made to contact the authors and to see what ones can be deleted...

Anyway, Gromit is a bizarre supernatural hybrid I DON'T think...
Fey Beauty chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Please update soon this is good work!
Fey Beauty chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Please update soon this is good work!
Aryashi chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
This story looks great! It feels like a Wallace and Gromit sort of story, but it is completly original at the same time. The writing is good, the imagery is fantastic, and I love the way you've set it up. Please continue!

27's Fury chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
oh! i hope you update VERY soon! looks great!
Lizzi-Invisigoth chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
oh please go on with this! im the biggest wallace and gromit nut in the owrld! they are my favorite fictional characters ever! *puppy dog eyes*
Slightly Sinister Sinestra chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
good story. Liked the way you brought the works of Terry Prachet and Ardman studieos together. Keep it upo
Gladys4ya chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Wow, that was a very discripted story! I liked it. Wallace and Gromit is my all time favorite movie! I realy realy liked your story.
Falln4DarkAngel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
oh! Do update soon! This story sounds so interesting!
elpinkderino chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
Whoa, this is cool, but please write more, I'm dying to know what happens.
butterfly follower chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
This is actually the first fan fic i have ever reviewed. So forgive me if i do not follow whatever the accepted convention fir these things is.

I like your story and i look forward to reading more of it. I have always been fasinated by how the pair came to gether and this is a quirky and dark take on it. Keep up the good work. :D
Nausicaa of the Spirits chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
OMG, this is so interesting! Just saw Curse of the Were-Rabbit last year with Mother in place of Six Flags Fright Fest last year. We were originally gonna see Corpse Bride, but I figured Wallace and Gromit would've been better. The first time I saw it, when I thought Wallace was dead, I began crying. Second time I saw it, I didn't cry.