Reviews for Mission Improbable
sillimiss chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i liked it!
Charmed225 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Heh heh heh, great story well done!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Great story! I love it!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very good 'Conversion' tag. I like the way you write the characters and describe the events.
KylaRyan chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
excellent!

KRH
flubber chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Loved the story. Having seen conversion, I can quite understand why John would feel rather stir crazy.

Didn't pick up on the Trinity spoiler though! I'm sure it's there somewhere I probably just missed it! :-)

Really enjoyed the story. Although, I didnt really see Rodney as the type that would get involved in something like this, it does work. After all, they are freinds and all!
jollygoauld chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
oh good story. A good sequel.
paranoidangel chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I liked this. I did like that Rodney and John conspired to get him out - and Rodney was really good with all the distracting. And Elizabeth working out exactly what's going on - of course she would!
togitnj chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
This was a nice piece. I don't usually stray from shep whumps, but you write so well. I don't think I've ever seen anyone nail Carson quite like you do. Keep posting!
ubiquitous girl chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
*dead* That rocks! I absolutely love it.
Belisse chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
After transforming into half a giant bug, anyone needs a day off. Great fic and I loved the ending. Rodney had talked all along!
Cpt. Ritter chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Nice tag to Memoranda from the Edge. Really makes some light humor (intially) about John's attempted escape from the infirmary. Keep writing.
fififolle chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Brilliant! I think my fave bit was the Zelenka crush - hehe! But I digress, I loved Rodney helping, all the code and stuff, funny! Spooky when John was spooked! Ooh, yes, bit of blame on Carson, interesting. Loved the barter, and great ending!
Rowana Farrin chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very good! I was wondering how John and Carson would get along after that. I lover your take on it, great job! Love the escape plan too!
Beach chick chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This was really good. I liked the escape plan and how Rodney, and Elizabeth helped along the way. Also liked how Carson and John worked out their problems and came to an agreement.

-D