Reviews for Sailor Decoy"
Andi chapter 1 . 8/12
Next story!
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/12
Ok, Andi. Next story?
Andi chapter 1 . 8/12
Wow. This is Andi from the other stories, and I'd just like to say that this is one of my favorites out of all of your real tales. I re-watched the first season of Sailor Moon not too long ago. I have not read the manga, but apparently the subject of Minako being a "Sailor Decoy" comes up a lot in it. I just wished that occurred in the anime! Well, anyway, great story! I can't wait to read more!
Nikki chapter 1 . 8/12
Heya! Nikki again! I read your story, Soul Mates, and decided to check your other ones out, in the chronological order you provided on your profile. My friend Andi and really enjoy your stories, and we're going to try to read all of them today. Thanks again! You're an amazing writer!
Rufael chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
This was really nice, but somewhat...sad. To see Venus like this, when she was the closest to Princess Serenity during Silver Millennium...
And Artemis the same. To say Venus was more fit to be the Princess than 'that crybaby Usagi'... his loyalty is with Venus it seems, not with the princess. He does not understand her. He never spoke to her. Luna also calls her lots of things but her loyalty is completely to the princess and nobody else. For this one-shot, Artemis loses points. Venus less, but her too.
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Thank you for this story! It's great to get an insight into a character like Minako. Her Sailor V past is pretty much glossed over in the anime and I don't think it's a fair treatment of her character. I enjoyed the interaction between both of them and their thoughts about Usagi.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sweet! Yes, I was wondering if the anime would ever address how Venus/Sailor V was a decoy. Usagi is obsessed with Sailor V, and Rei makes a good confidante for Minako to confide in. I'm glad, because sometimes the truth does hurt but you need a kick in the pants. I can also understand why Artemis hesitated and did not want to tell Minako the truth, that she was expendable...
SailorVfan chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It's different think for different point of view that I've never deep thought.

This story has a bit sad but reasonable.

You wrote so smooth and describe much details that I think it good!~ :)
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is one of the very few inner senshi fanfics that I've ever enjoyed. I love this story! I cannot wait to read the rest of your SM work! :)
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I realize this was published ages ago, back when everything was supposed to be formatted to 72 characters a line and whatnot, but having just heard about your mass of really interesting, original Sailor Moon ideas from a friend, I'm here now...nearly 10 years later! How about that?

I enjoyed how you write Minako-battle-weary and maybe a touch cynical, but still holding into that thread of optimism. She's sensible and smart, even if she covers it up. Her characterization here is spot-on, I feel.

I was a bit confused with the dub "translations," though. Why mention characters that don't even appear, like Haruka and Setsuna? Plus, why use the dub words Negaverse, Sailor Scouts, etc., when they're different in the Japanese? That seemed kind of inconsistent and confusing to me. Also, I don't recall the Silver Millennium ever being the "Crystal Kingdom." In the 30th century, we have Crystal Tokyo, but that's totally different from the Moon Kingdom, and I don't think they were ever interchangeable.

Also, your email address got stripped out-FFnet does that. You can always put it back in using the words rather than the symbols (e.g. and.), if you want. Same thing goes for the opening quote for your title-the second one is still there, though, which looks a little odd.

All told, a great read-Grampa Hino was especially amusing-he'll show Minako his "charms," ha! I laughed out loud when I read that. Great work!
windsting chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was a really good one shot and really colored Minako's personality. I feel sorry for her now but the reasoning makes sense.
Bunny1992 2.0 chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It's completely original, and that's just onepoint I love about it. Artemis' explanation of Minako's duty made sense, and I haven't ever come across a reason for why Minako had first been awakened, let alone even thought about it. Fabulous Job Bill, keep on writing. :D
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very thoughtful - I had never thought about that aspect of it. I really like your characters and how they think through things like this that most Sailor Moon fans have never thought about. I liked a lot. )
bunniko chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is great! I'm currently writing a story dealing with Minako's representation of herself as the Moon Princess, so I was very curious (and a bit nervous) to see what you had written. I really enjoyed this piece. You did an excellent job with it. I love the way you wrote Rei, also. It's nice to read stories where people understand the depth of devotion Rei has for Usagi.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I'm impressed that you took a look into the way the Senshi are Sailor Moon's 'bodyguards', risking everything to protect her.