Reviews for Sailor Decoy"
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 2/9
Thank you for this story! It's great to get an insight into a character like Minako. Her Sailor V past is pretty much glossed over in the anime and I don't think it's a fair treatment of her character. I enjoyed the interaction between both of them and their thoughts about Usagi.
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sweet! Yes, I was wondering if the anime would ever address how Venus/Sailor V was a decoy. Usagi is obsessed with Sailor V, and Rei makes a good confidante for Minako to confide in. I'm glad, because sometimes the truth does hurt but you need a kick in the pants. I can also understand why Artemis hesitated and did not want to tell Minako the truth, that she was expendable...
AmmyAmmar chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
It's different think for different point of view that I've never deep thought.

This story has a bit sad but reasonable.

You wrote so smooth and describe much details that I think it good! :)
klweiss92 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is one of the very few inner senshi fanfics that I've ever enjoyed. I love this story! I cannot wait to read the rest of your SM work! :)
Azurite chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
I realize this was published ages ago, back when everything was supposed to be formatted to 72 characters a line and whatnot, but having just heard about your mass of really interesting, original Sailor Moon ideas from a friend, I'm here now...nearly 10 years later! How about that?

I enjoyed how you write Minako-battle-weary and maybe a touch cynical, but still holding into that thread of optimism. She's sensible and smart, even if she covers it up. Her characterization here is spot-on, I feel.

I was a bit confused with the dub "translations," though. Why mention characters that don't even appear, like Haruka and Setsuna? Plus, why use the dub words Negaverse, Sailor Scouts, etc., when they're different in the Japanese? That seemed kind of inconsistent and confusing to me. Also, I don't recall the Silver Millennium ever being the "Crystal Kingdom." In the 30th century, we have Crystal Tokyo, but that's totally different from the Moon Kingdom, and I don't think they were ever interchangeable.

Also, your email address got stripped out-FFnet does that. You can always put it back in using the words rather than the symbols (e.g. and.), if you want. Same thing goes for the opening quote for your title-the second one is still there, though, which looks a little odd.

All told, a great read-Grampa Hino was especially amusing-he'll show Minako his "charms," ha! I laughed out loud when I read that. Great work!
windsting chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
This was a really good one shot and really colored Minako's personality. I feel sorry for her now but the reasoning makes sense.
Usako and Mamo-chan aka Batty chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
It's completely original, and that's just onepoint I love about it. Artemis' explanation of Minako's duty made sense, and I haven't ever come across a reason for why Minako had first been awakened, let alone even thought about it. Fabulous Job Bill, keep on writing. :D
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Very thoughtful - I had never thought about that aspect of it. I really like your characters and how they think through things like this that most Sailor Moon fans have never thought about. I liked a lot. )
bunniko chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
This is great! I'm currently writing a story dealing with Minako's representation of herself as the Moon Princess, so I was very curious (and a bit nervous) to see what you had written. I really enjoyed this piece. You did an excellent job with it. I love the way you wrote Rei, also. It's nice to read stories where people understand the depth of devotion Rei has for Usagi.
GoldenRat chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I'm impressed that you took a look into the way the Senshi are Sailor Moon's 'bodyguards', risking everything to protect her.
Kyjar chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
I've always loved how you can write Sailor Moon gen fics. They treat the characters with dignity and respect, and are engaging stories without any romance or such. Great job.
Rosygirls92 chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Yes, I love the way to refer to the events and make them make sense
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
That was brilliant. I love the way you portrayed Minako as something other than a complete ditz. This was a really interesting story and you captured the characters personalities really well. Keep up the good work.
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
ah, good look at that! it's nice how you explore the behind the scene emotions.
BrynGoUrL chapter 1 . 10/24/2001
*sniff* That was so gooooooooooooooooooodddddd! *wail* *sniff* excellent fic!