Reviews for Sailor Decoy"
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I greatly enjoyed. You have a great imagination, because any time I wondered, "Yeah, why did Minako awaken first?" I tell myself, "Because Naoko drew her first, then wanted to do another character in the same vein, so scrapped the Sailor V idea and brought her in as Venus." I'm so cynical. Keep up the good work. ..
Usagi Tenshi chapter 1 . 5/6/2001
Since I can't get to you any other way, I'll just do it this way. I have a message for you. Why bother flaming other people's stories? That's all I've seen from you! You probably don't give out your e-mail address because you don't want people to flame you because of what you've said about their stories! I'm right, aren't I, baka? Thought so! I'm not usually rude like this, but you've made me mad. So, here's a bit of advice: instead of critisising other people's stories, why don't you just stick to your own? If you can't give a good review, don't bother! And, no, I didn't read your stories because they didn't appeal to me. Baka! I'm sorry, just I upset you? *laughing* Like I care! Oh wait, the baka can't be upset, he's too tough! Just STOP FLAMING PEOPLE'S STORIES! THAT'S ALL YOU EVER DO! FIND A HOBBY! BESIDES WRITING!
Kmoney chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was so good. I give you your upmost props on that. That was one of the best fics I've read. It was touching and I could feel what she was going through. Great Story
gab chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
i liked the story. please write another
O00000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
That was a wonderful story. (And so are your other stories too _ although I don't read those that are NC-17 though.) I'm not really a big fan of Minako, but I enjoyed it all the same. Ja ne!
Christina Anton chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
Great story, it's definitely on my favorites list :)
21 | « Prev Page 1 2