Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
GoldenElysion chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
wow! this was really interesting to read. Very original. I also always beleive that Haruka had a thing for Usagi. HAruka's emotion's and personality was brilliantly well captured. Really enjoyed it !
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I loved that story. I always thought there was something with Haruka and her Dumpling.
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
...mmh. Dangerous ground... But you handled it well and with delicacy.
PTV chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
cool story :)
Deep Serenity chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I liked this one also, thought the way you handled this was good, and now that you mention it, she did kind of give vibes to serena, so this fan fic is a very possible story line.. great work
Lil livin lover chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
AWWWWWWW! thats so sweet! *sniffs*
Lady Reena chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
"Besides, you're the hottest guy any girl could hope to be!" Usagi continued, then stopped short. "Or something like that." ... That's funnny! Well over all, very cute and sweet fic! Lovely!
Silence chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
very good
jello chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
that was very well written...

i'm kinda glad that usagi and haruka didn't end up together...whew!
Belle chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Beautifully written! You've captured a very complicated relationship here. And Haruka just happens to be one of my favorite anime characters and you've done justice to her personality here. Marvelous work.
EmpressGalaxia chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Gotta love the Haruka Michiru fics. As always, good work. ..
easternangel chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
nice story, keep it up.
MarshAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
That was really really good. It was all so... right! Keep up the great work
tenshi-hime chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
It was rude what you said about michko-chan's story. It was a joke for crying out loud!
O00000 chapter 1 . 4/21/2001
What can I say? Very, very well written, and the characters of Usagi, Haruka and Michiru are nicely captured too. I like it a lot. :)