Reviews for Allergies
IzzybelleDP7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Oh, Wally's thoughts, XD 'I'm gonna take in stray cats that dont love me.' I don't know why but that make me crack up XD
lambtastic chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Aww that s so cute! When I read the summary I thought that wally was allergic to

chocolate or something. Completely opposite to what it turned out to be:)
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
So cute... I'm impressed. They were both so completely dense, and yet, still amazingly cute.

Congradulations!

Eve
SlashLover93 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
aw its funny & cute! i love it! u should write another story!)
Numbeh 013 chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
that's really hylarious, i can't beilive it you just made my day not so ugly jajaja see ya'
Akunen chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Aww, that was cute. I love it.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Mmh... some missing commas and improper capitalization/punctuation with your quotes, but trust me, I've seen loads worse, so you're actually pretty good with your grammar, compared to most stuff I read. Now quit beating yourself up and check the list of authors that have favorite-d you. P
couple.freak chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
aw how cute
Numbah 7.34 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
So cute! She thought that he was allergic to her. HA! :P
The Ramen Noodle chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
You were the one who reviewed me, right? Oh! I hope so, it sounds like it! Well, Wally plushies are awesome, heh. Thanks for the review! Your story is AWESOME! YAYY FOR HUGS! Heehee...
Mortal Guardian chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This was too much, and very funny. If only the show's creators came across this. It would make an excellent KND episode.
LovelyNancy chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
I love it! It's SWEET! Aw :)

~Foamgreen
JCfever chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I love your story, Riika! Not only is it cute, but it also has good friendship in it as well. I love how you made it too. It's long and you have a good way with words. Keep up the good work!

Untill then (and even then), I'm JCfever! Over-n-out! (I've never put that before, but, man have I always wanted to do that!)