Reviews for I Guess This is Goodbye
Asugar chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Very sad. I like the characters reflecting on how their relationships with him have changed over time.
Alexzander Stark chapter 4 . 5/10/2007
liigah chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
I just wanted to say that this story was great!

I cried so much and I think it just proves the greatness of your story that it felt so real that i was crying.

Thank you for this beautiful and sad story!

CharmedAli chapter 4 . 4/3/2006
really good i love it
renisanz chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
Awesomeness. The only point of view that I thought was kinda off was Ronon's, and that's only because I think he would be a little less articulate. You know, he's a man of few words. I think it got better toward the end, though. I really liked Teyla's the best, though, I think it was most accurate as far as characters go, and Elizabeth was close second. They were all really good though.
Marissa chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Oh my gosh! That has to be THE saddest thing I have ever read. I can't believe that Sheppard could die, it's just too horrible to think of. It was amazing and sad, your story. Keep up the good work!
Irresistibly desired chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Love it the bestest ever love it so much great job
Kippling Croft chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Great chapter I think this story tured out really well. I love Sheyla fics.
Knocknashee chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Wow...just fantastic! So much emotion in there...
Camy chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Why? This is the second time that I cry because of a story like this...Is this what you sick people want to do wiht me...make me cry?

Too good...Teyla down to the last point...I think you should have added something funny, a specific event that she loved about him..or a time that he made her life...and then have her chuckled a bit...I think Teyla does love his sense of humor and I think just like your wrote, she has found hope in him...loved it...The best part is that we know he didn't he feel her kiss? OH..loved it!
Donna Lynn chapter 4 . 10/24/2005's the only word I can use to describe the intensity of this. You did a fine job and her final words were the icing on the cake.

Donna Lynn
Lennexa chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Wow. That was fantastic. The last line was perfect. All the emotion and helplessness was incredibly well done! Wow... Just wow.
OMGirl chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Oh wow!...Fantastic...That's wonderful that last like whoa!...The whole thing is how i think it could have been...I can definitely see Teyla thinking did a good job of explaining their relationship, the i'm gushing...:D...but i loved...c ya 'round...
Cpt. Ritter chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
Stupid review system screwed up my e-mail address, so here it is in an annoymous review.
Cpt. Ritter chapter 4 . 10/24/2005
I think I'll settle for just squeeing! You actually managed to explain in purely perfect connections, the interaction between Sheppard and Teyla and make it really sweet at the same time. This chapter was brilliant (or it could just be my bias towards anything SHEYLA) and I would like to see something from John's perspective, maybe give him a dream-like sequence. By the way, what's the link to this Gateworld thread and how can I join. I'd appreciate it if you could send me the link.

Cpt. Ritter

Keep up the great writing!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »