Reviews for My Favorite Mistake
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
awesome one shot im glad naley's together and that there strong enough to stay that way thru all obstacles
oth4evernaley chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
That was amzingly cute. The corny side of it justmade it more awesome. Swet. Wanna read more form you! ;)
kellneriner chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
i am blown away! i love dis fic! it's perfect!
antsB chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I love it, I love it, I love it!

Well done!

I LOVE Naley!

:D:D:D
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I loved it! But you made a little mistake I just had to poiunt out:

I finish the song, set the computer down, and lean over and kiss his nose. “Thank you,” I say, settling myself back in his arms.

You said computer. Just thought I'd point that out. I loved it though!
nathans4eva chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
its awesome! luv it.
HCLvr chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
AWW that was awesome, really sweet.
hitomi-chan chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
hey there! awesome job with this one-shot, it was beautiful. I think you captured the feelings that Haley and Nathan were feeling during the beginning of the third season. I especially loved Haley reminding him of their post-game celebration, as well as having the two of them have thier opinions.
Carrie chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This is really awesome, so sweet and still funny n quirky. Totally digging the whole prime rib n mac n cheese reference. BTW i really love the way u switch POW's every section!
iftheyonlyknewthetruth chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
that was good
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I loved it! Drama and fluff all together!
SerendipityIsOnYourSide chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
its soo cute! i dont know how long ago this was but i was browsing through Naley stories and found yours! every time i listen to john mayer i always think NALEY! i am so glad someone else thinks so too, and has a john mayer and naley love! it was really cute!
Splendor734 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
God, I f'in LOVE being at work and sitting on my arse and reading fic all day. I know this was posted a while ago, so my apologies but hey! Better late than pregnant -I mean, never.

Okay. More cheese than a Kraft factory, alright? But I love cheese! The good kind and this was definitely the good kind. As you know, I'm a sucker for fluff. Love it. And as you know, I HATE mushy, gooey, ooey fluff. For instance, you got Journey Fluff ... and you got NEm Fluff. I'll take the Journey, well, Naley in this case.

Its weird because the way they're written on here, and on the show, you tend to forget that they're in high school and then you get a line like about a test or studying. I love that. I love that they're young and they admit that they've screwed up in ways but they don't regret it. Its not your typical teen love story and that's why I love OTH for Naley. And that's why I love YOU for this fic.

And the title? Perfect! You always sorta link your title into someone's dialogue at the end and that is always the icing on the cake for me. Another favorite part was how you gave us two point of views. It wasn't just about Haley or Nathan, it was about them both and the POV's went hand in hand. I loved it and always hoping that you give us more Naley.
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I have read you Journey stories and when I saw a Nathan and Haley story by you I had to read it!

You did a fantastic job! I love how you wrote there fight, the pregnancy test, the after game, and their anniversary! It was all so cute

Great job
Ann chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
omg that was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and wonderfull written! i really do hope you write more NH stories soon..amazing!