Reviews for The Letter
loveinthemist chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
Oooo! I love the dark, protective Rodney. Great ending.
Kunohichi8 chapter 9 . 7/23/2015
OMG! I love it.
lilawonder chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
The first ending had me thinking that John and Rodney made the bombs as a cover for their relationship and that they teased Caldwell with their wink and a smile...I loved it! But, the second ending with evil crazy Rodney creeped me out.
Slip of the hand chapter 9 . 12/29/2007
oo, I Like the alternate ending better. Very good, Dark Mckay.
b7-kerravon chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
“I may be a jerk, Colonel Caldwell, but I’m an honest jerk.”

OMG - You've almost made me LIKE Kavanaugh!
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 4 . 4/6/2006
As much as I can't stand Kavanagh, you made me like him... just a little bit... with this chapter.
Vampy chapter 9 . 12/17/2005
This gives a new meaning to "overly protective"... *huge grin* Loved it! Though I agree it's hard to imagnine him as a murderer, then again this little event leaves rooms to investigate a new level of guilt.. Keep up the awesome work! ;) V.
Drakcir chapter 9 . 10/25/2005
I LIKE this ending! *sadistic grin*

I REALLY REALLY DO

Although... I'm confused as to why this one is tragic...

I don't think it's tragic that Caldwell's dead ...should I?

Rodney the genius, the hard-assed genius. This just works so much better than Rodney and John trading bombs.
Silens Unus chapter 9 . 10/22/2005
I love your stories so much, and this one is no exception. The dual endings are very nice. The first one is just how I imagine a Rodney/John friendship story would be, them sneaking around Elizabeth's back to fight the Wraith with any means. I like to think they also did it so she could have plausible deni-ability, protecting her from their ethically questionable tactics.

The slash ending was awesome. I love protective vindictive Rodney, doing whatever is necessary to protect and keep the one he loves. I've always thought he would be very protective of anyone he considered a friend, and you capture that essence perfectly.

Bravo on an always amazing job.

Bravo on an always amazing job.
Rojoca chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
Wow, that's tough! :o

"Everyone who goes up against me loses, sooner or later." Reminds me somehow of the movie "Get Down".

Evil Rodney is hard to imagine. He speaks as a psychopath. Wh, scary! :P

Thanks! :)
Lennexa chapter 9 . 10/21/2005
Wow. Evil Rodney! A very good alternate ending! That was so cool!
Delles chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
holy crap!

So spooky... I love it!
Dr. Dredd chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
I have to agree with those who liked the original ending better. When you said "character death", I thought you were going to have Rodney kill himself. Somehow I can't see him as a murderer, either.

Although creepy Rodney certainly is interesting to read!
NenyaVilyaNenya chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
Holy crap!

Was not expecting him to be the one to die at all, and for Rodney to go that far! His words were possessive, but I can see him taking revenge... but damn! omg! thats... and he's chuckling? wow.

Can't compare the endings, both go in completely opposite ways and both were good.

Never go up against a genius, a grieving genius. ever.
fififolle chapter 9 . 10/20/2005
Well, well, well! How cool is this? Go up against me, Colonel, and you’ll lose. Indeed. Bit far fetched of course, but it certainly made for a terrific read! Loved it!