Reviews for One mistake
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
hello: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
anonymous please chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
oh my god. this story made me cry. I loved it!
Taraah36 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
aww that was actually kind of sad ..i felt bad for the girl..if were her i would have run away
LivingXDeadXGirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I LOVE this story, i read it a lot. Now that I have an account, i shall add it. :)
Shenia chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
that was cute and kinda sad and interesting! i liked it! your really good at writing stories!
Dreaming One chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Oh my. I've never read a Rin&Sess fic where Sess hits her. That was kind of terrible. I just can't see it happening, but read it is quite disturbing, especially before bed.

Keep Writing, though! It was a good fic, otherwise!

littlefiction chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I loved everything about this story, including the length, and I hope for a continuation of this story as well as many more Sesshie and Rin stories! (non romantic, please. SesshxRin romance is easy to find. warm fuzzy non romance with those 2 is not nearly easy enough to find, and you do it wonderfully). Please write and update soon!
Miztical-Dragon chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
MaWr! wow this was so cute... I almost cried... I'm really emotional today *sniffles* Well that was a really good story... You're going to be so talented... I love your writing style.! MaWr! Keep up the great work! -Krystal-
animeroxz chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I love it kind a sad in some parts but over all it was great poor little rin
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Aw that was so sweet i loved it so much! I decided to read this story from you because it sounded interesting

Hiei: duh no surprise there

me: *twitches at Hiei* That was evil

Hiei: hn

me: You know my chainsaw is broken again and you always know how to fix it

Kurama: no dont cut him up again... i'm running out of tape

me: **sigh** fine. WE'LL JUST HAVE TO USE GLUE! **chases Hiei down with Chainsaw!** Okay well it was awesome i think you should write a Hiei/suicide angst story you would be wonderful at it! (And because they're my favorites) So please uh... write more and i will keep track of your writting!
Suisyo chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Firstly I would like to thank you for your review of one of my fics, and as you asked I decided to check out yours...I havent watched YYH, so I am not familiar w/ it at all, but w/ Inuyasha I am very familiar, so i read this one, especially since Sesshoumaru and Rin are my fave characters...I think they are both hard to write and keep in character, due to them rarely showing up in the series and when they do its so short, and they are mysterious...but you did quite a great job...the only thing that i found odd was Sessh's behavior at the end, only because his pride may have gotten in the way of him being so apologetic, I think he would have been more subtle, but thats my viewpoint, the way he is you cant really ever tell how he will act... Oh and the idea was very neat, I think the whole Christmas market thing was an interesting scene to put them in, even if it doesnt fit in so much w/ feudal japan _, just the cuteness of Rin fascinated by the colors and ornaments, and her sweet gesture was wonderful. I just wanted to give one piece of advice, and I know you mentioned u dont normally do it, but just to put it out there, as far as the A/N in the story, I dont even think you needed to add it, cuz just by stating that he was armorless, the audience can safely assume he took it off, and if there was even a doubt, you could always have gone back and wrote in a sentence or two stating that he had slipped it off at some point during the camp site scene...or before, whatever...sorry if this is pointless in saying, but figured its a thought for next time... btw I enjoyed your style of writing, it has a good flow and you use great vocabulary, I would love to see more Inuyasha fics by you... _ Keep it up!

Thanks again...

KatzEye chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
this was sad and sweet at the same time. i think sesshomaru was a little out of character. i liked the story job.
sadsoul chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
This is your first...WOW. This was a very good one shot. I defintely would love to see your twist on rin/sess her as a child and then her as an adult. Well keep up the good work. :) I definitely be watching out for you.