Reviews for Romantic Misunderstandings
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Overall this story was enjoyable. But there was a bit of a problem in your internal continuity. The sword was supposed to not be able to affect the magic of demon lords, but then it broke meruhesae's spell?
Falcon's Jade chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
LOL that was great! Everyone was actually quite in character! The only problem I have is the lack of dividers between the scenes, it can make things confusing. Other then that, YOU ARE AWESOME!
Chranze chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Hilarious and adorable:) Loved it!
serpentilewitch chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
_ The characters were all hilariously in-character, which is so lovely to see! And your writing style is very sophisticated, which also makes for a nice change [not that I'm dissing anyone else's writing. .] Anywho, excellent, and very funny, too, kept me smiling if not laughing the whole way through
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
Dude! This was the funniest fic I have ever read!

The characters were all sompletely in character, and Meruhesae's part was just hilarious! Poor Chriss.
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
OMG that was great! hilarious! i luvd it! SQUE!
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Nice. Very nice. Love the switching of viewpoints xD
Miss Nox chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Loved it- yes, one day he will win her heart! *evil demonic laughter ensues* Anyway, I really enjoyed this and everything that happened in it- i was funny and cute! I especially loved Krayon releasing the paladin hanging from outside his window and then vowing to tell Erutis of his sacrifice! And no, not German potato salad! Great job!
burning marshmallow chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
dead funny and well written, characters in character

Me Likey!

(-)
hm chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Ah, poor confused Krayon... I liked you fic very much!
Zana Moon chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Kyah! Such a cute story! And funny too. I could easily visalize the whole thing, since it was very much like the manga. I praticularly liked the part where Eclipise suggested tormenting the villagers with fruit cake. xD
prositen chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Haha, ack! I love you for actually writing everybody *in character* in addition for making it funny.
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Minor confusion, but, sadly, no chaos. And when will Raenef GROW UP? Why not just flood a few villages and make grass grow in his own domain?