Reviews for Boy Gone Girl
Feeling you harry periods stink! Going on strike! hmmmm is that even possible? The cramps seem a bit exagerated though... I for one have never even had a cramp let alone one strong enough to make you cry... He or rather she has it bad
Fuzzycutelady chapter 20 . 9/30
I really liked it and I would love to see a sequal in the future.
Rainbow Awesome Dash chapter 20 . 7/16
Very clever, made me laugh so many times. Lol
Ash-210 chapter 20 . 6/9
Loved it! But i thought for sure harry would name his daughter after his mum, Lily
61394 chapter 20 . 6/1
I read the whole thing in two hours it's a very very good story
zackie1987 chapter 20 . 3/21
This is a very good story
aylahanifa chapter 20 . 3/18
I'm really happy that Harry decided to be a girl for her daughter's sake, in the end. It was so.. I don't know.. but i'm going to love my mother more, from now on. Because of this fic.. :)
animegirl2098 chapter 20 . 2/18
Yo, bro this was awesome!
Lucy chapter 1 . 2/10
I really like this so far, but I probably would have liked it more if he got to stay with Ron.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/27/2014
I really love this story
Dez101 chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Poor Harry or Larissa . Oh whatever . She doesnt have it as bad as some when pmsing . I become even more bipolar than usual and aparently my split personality gets worse and I start sing "I've got a jar of dirt" or make some graphic threats.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Wonderful story
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
That was adorable
eris8656 chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Great fic! I normally only read slash but I figured this was close enough! Now I'm off to look for more 'Harry gets turned into a girl stories!' Still probably won't read fem harry where Harry was always a girl.
Sterben-Salamander chapter 20 . 6/30/2014
Not bad i like the storys where harry is a girl by birth or spell its all the same to me