Reviews for Rain
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I think I have slipped into a sugar coma. Its nice here. I love the imagery you painted with this one. Especially his confession of love. And then kissing in the rain. *swoon*
icebreather chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
That was lovely. Just lovely.
carolann chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Great short story. Very good writing style. I loved the tension between Devon and John. Thanks so much for sharing.
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I liked that. It was sweet. You had a great ending line too. Thanks!
Allison McDonnell chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Very sweet and a good read. I hope that you write more Earth 2 fic.
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Oh! That was just lovely! From winter into spring, rains would make sense, and such a wonderful use of them. I'm so glad this inspiration struck you. Thank you!
mosylu chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Aw. Not too sappy, but just sweet enough. Thanks for this.

Plus: "Life happens, Adair. It happens while you’re busy making plans and all you can do it live it." How very Danziger!
Lora chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
I love your story. Danziger was my favorite character, and I always liked the idea of he and Devon getting together. Please don't let this be your only Earth 2 story. I thought your dialogue was great between the characters especially the teasing between Alonzo and Danziger. I'd love to read more. Since the DVD of the series came out, I've gotten back into it again and it just seems like nobody is writing fan fic anymore. Thanks again.
milady dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Very nicely done. It had a very gentle tone that suited the story really well. Hopefully someday you might write another E2 story, because you have the characters down pat.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
Lovely story, thanks so much for writing it. You do Devon and Danzager really well. I hope you will change your mind and write another.