Reviews for Bad Places III: Ruin
kiss316 chapter 18 . 2/19
WOW.

sorry for such a late review on a story that's been finished for years, but i just randomly popped into this fandom out of curiosity and somehow, this is the story i stumbled onto first. when i saw it was the third of a trilogy, i of course went to your profile and dug out the first two and read all three parts over the course of about 8/9 days. amazing. this was an absolutely amazing tale, such a dark subject, but an interesting take on what leonardo went through as the leader, and what it could probably do to him. adding in stockman's game and the creatures from the game, and how there seemed to be no end to the threat of leo's progress - it was all so wonderfully woven together, and wrapped up nicely at the end, after so many steps forward for leo with his brothers and with his self and his mental instability only for it to all fall down when the newest threats came by - first shredder coming back and then stockman somehow surviving and the monsters attacking NYC.

what an amazing trio of tales. definitely going in my favorites. i see you've written other TMNT stories, definitely will be exploring those as well.
Kerrigan chapter 18 . 5/9/2014
Really wonderful story here! Leo's suicidal tendencies were getting frustrating for a while but it was good to see his brothers bring him back. Thanks for writing this series!
Braelyn Briar chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
I have to say, your line: "But no one had ever taught Leonardo how to take care of himself." is one of my favorites from any TMNT fanfic. It says so much, so simply, and it really shows how well Raph is coming to understand his brother. You do an amazing job of characterizing the turtles and I just wanted to give you a shout out for it.
ClotiPheebs chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
OMG! This series was truly awesome. Poor Leo but man the brotherly moments made you want to squeal in delight. It was like Raph was his confident, Mikey his rock, don't know about Donnie as there wasn't much just him and Leo like Mikey and Raph. I don't remember them going into into any of Leo's hobbys but I see him as an artist
Karlina101 chapter 18 . 10/24/2012
Wow, u really know how to people up...0o
Reiia chapter 18 . 3/1/2012

I really loved ths trilogy, I liked the dark themes alot and your idea's are so original :)

I also really enjoyed the way you portrayed each turtles personality, I can't think of any words to describe my thoughts though so just the general idea's will have to do.

Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 10/26/2011
nice
Secret chapter 18 . 10/14/2011
Once again, fantastic job. Read every page and it's pretty good. A little dark, but good.
Avis chapter 11 . 5/19/2011
This fanfic disgusts me. You have butchered the characters, reduced them to stupid, incompetent, even callous versions of themselves just to elevate Leo into a tragic hero. And poor Leo! I barely recognize him through the gothic angst and self-absorption. The only thing I have enjoyed in this and the previous two stories is Raphael's quiet, understated leadership.

I was going to stick it out for the final chapters, but I've just about hit my limit. It's a pity too- your writing itself is good. But your characterisations... ugh.
Haoyoh Asakura chapter 18 . 3/21/2011
Many, thank you very much for continuing your story, I never knew you had done, until now, after having sent to repair the computer, gave me the task of recovering my favorite fanfics, that's how I discovered that it had completed Bad places III.

I loved Splinter had to accept the conditions of Leo and this could continue alongside his brothers, he could control his new nature and did not leave the painting, a happy ending.

Thank you very much and I congratulate you, continues to write, good luck with everything you do, never give up.

You friend, Asakura Haoyoh.
Kitsune1818 chapter 18 . 3/1/2011
After spending the entire week reading this trilogy, I have come to the conclusion that every minute lost in the words has been worthwhile. This is one of the few fics that have deepened in the way Leo sees itself and the evolution that has through the years under a regime of training so hard, in addition to his brothers kept pressure on him Perhaps unintentionally.

I can say that the plot is quite simple in itself, but the description gives great merits, likewise every argument, every dark thought and motivations of the characters turn the fiction into something easy to read but not remove the dramatic side or lower level of stress that makes the suspense at the end of each chapter.

I personally think that the fiction is excellent, driving the reader's mind with ease and let him believe only what you want, without revealing more than necessary for each chapter, surprising us and giving us the following (in each part of the trilogy A) a fitting end to the story without falling into clich├ęs or something inappropriate.

I love the way you manage the relationship between Leo and Raph, tension between siblings is usually handled and how you becoming more ... and gradually become a support for each other and the way that Raph begins to understand his older brother and becomes even as a support for him.

It was a real pleasure to read this fic and I hope to read more fics yours (besides those who already have) with the same level of professionalism with which you handled this trilogy.

We read then, I hope.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 18 . 2/9/2011
Awesome ending! Glad to see this is finally finished and hope things go better for you. I thought the very end of the chapter was perfect. Congrats on a great end to the trilogy. :)
greshunkai chapter 18 . 2/7/2011
At last! the G-cat has added to and completed the epic "Bad Places"

Let joy be unconfined! Long time coming...but greatly appreciated all the same. Thank you!
Jaricchi chapter 18 . 2/6/2011
As usual your works astound me! :D i love it! i kept asking myself, what happens next! 3 totally loved.
Aroa S. Quadrale chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
Shell Yes! Waited for this chapter, so when I checked my alerts I kinda flipped out a bit ;D This is a great ending, I love the bonding in these stories and it seems its gonna take awhile for Splinter to realize what hes done, oh well maybe an old rat can learn new tricks? I hope so :) Now I will wait for updates for your other stories Yay i would like to make a book somehow with them all in it, yeah that would be awesomly super sensationalistic!