Reviews for Recoil
BrokenGravity23 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
OMG I lvoed it...I am way late but i dont care it was awesoem...

*~Nikki~*
Cogito Ergo Sum chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Wow.
Enelya Wood chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
That was great are you going to update. i relaly like it i hope that you contuie.

Love always

Darc.
Acacia Jules chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
WHAT? is that it?
ambernz chapter 1 . 7/27/2001
wow. Will there be more...?
Elle chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
Ilove it. Please Please Please continue.
Mecha-Griever chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
PLEASE CONTINUUUUUUUUUUUEE! I CAN'T TAKE THE SUSPENCE!
tooloudturnitdown chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
I just read your story. It was great but please continue as soon as possible!
Athena356 chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
aaaah, this was awesome! wow, I can't believe I didn't read this earlier ::makes mental note to check list more carefully:: (can't let awesome fics like this be skipped over! why didn't I read this sooner? that's really bothering me!) but anyway, I loved it, awesome! :):):)
doctah milly chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
ooo that's really good
Becky Bekybob13aol.com chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Ack! This was sooo good! (still freaky though!) Are you going to have anymore? My gosh...SAVE LUCY PLEASE! (Ok, she wasn't my favorite character, but I didn't want her *to die*. !) :)
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Oh my god. You can't leave it there; you just can't! Sequel? Another chapter? Please?
Dakota Raine chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Well written alternative to what we saw on the show. I loved how carefree Carter and Lucy seemed at first, and how he joked about the card being from Yosh then Luka because of the initials LK. I got a little confused when Lucy was shot, because I wasn't aware of the origonal rumors, and it's unclear in the text what happened to her at first, but it all worked out. ~Elizabeth~
Kris chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Oh come on! How can you leave an ending like that? Please tell us that there will be more!
WitchGirl It's signed and you know it so why bother signing in chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Wow! This was great! You should really continue it! Really! Ooh! Please, continue! Wonderful story, really!