Reviews for Sound Of Vengeance
tainted lovely soul chapter 5 . 2/1
PLEASE UPDATE!
Tsukiyomi-Komorebi chapter 5 . 10/25/2011
Noo cliffhanger! I love crack pairings and no one ever dares to write couples like this one! It's a very interesting side of Kin you are showing. Not the usual sweet side of all the girls they always put for Gaara. Thank god she managed to save her nephew. And what was Shikamaru doing there? Or was it Gaara? Oh well, still awsome fic, too bad you didn't continue it. Did anyone took over? Cause I want to keep reading! Anyway, I'm not forcing you into updating, if you left it it must have been for a reason. Good luck with your other fics!
Nue ching cha chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Very interesting I'm looking forwards of reading next the next chapter 6 of sound of vengeance I hope you write more because this is interested story please get this message and continue this story
CherieBlosm chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
AH! NO NO NO NO NO!

lol, love the story, please..update soon! :) *Adds to alert list*

xx

cherie
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
Was it Shikamaru?
ALCzysz17 chapter 5 . 1/23/2007
OH NO'S! What is Shikamaru doing! you must update sooner! hurry please I have to know more! oh you did good with this chapter by the way! update! I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret
C o l o u r E m o t i o n chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
OMG Yay! I
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
OO be afraid gaara is mad! please update soon. i like the story. The character Kin is cool to.
Gaara's-pandachan101 chapter 3 . 10/6/2006
i like your story. the skirt/short thing is a skort.
EmarosaKnox chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
wow...just...wow
SasukeDragon chapter 4 . 8/12/2006
(Screams) UPDATE! I love Kin and Gaara! Roar! I love you! keep going I like this a lot!

-SasukeDragon
Regres chapter 3 . 7/18/2006
good story could you please continue?
Devils-Ramen chapter 4 . 5/8/2006
he heh heh...Kankuro trying to act like Gai...update soon plz:)
let.me.cry chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
LOL

The ending of this chapter was great, I got this beautiful image of Gaara in a pink apron making pancakes and hot chocolate xD

Yay, Gaara cares. I think Shikamaru might have been a bit OOC (after all he doesn't care about anything, especially women) but otherwise this is really good!

*fangirls*

Update soon!
ALCzysz17 chapter 4 . 5/4/2006
yay you updated! sweet..this is getting very interesting...i love it...i thought the ending was pretty funny...hehehhe...yay...hope you update again and soon..I'm out...

LostsoulofRegret