Reviews for A Vampire Romance
Meadow chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
BORING! DONT EVER WRITE A STORY AGAIN. Joking. That was a awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Pretty good
Priyaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I love it. Write Morrreeee.
Summer chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
I wished the chapters were a little longer : (
Psycho R chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
It's interesting, much interesting. And yes I agree, it is too short. But why would a strange man take a strange lady to his home or hotel?
SEXY TIME chapter 6 . 5/10/2008
THE STORY IS GREAT SO FAR! U SHOULD HURRY AND UPDATE! LOL
Luna Noctua chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
The part where you said reading it would be better? well...it's true. very catchy and also a cliff hanger. If I could come up with a fancy word that says "WRITE MORE!" I would use it. please with a cherry on top write more

-Luna Noctua
bluebird7 chapter 6 . 11/11/2006
can u plz hurry up with chapter 7 i love ur story vampire romance ur doing great
ManEatingHamster chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
your story is ok, but you need to expand more and make the chapters more interesting. no offence, but it's not the story that draws you right in. also, proper spelling and grammer is useful... Was that the end of the story? It wasn't really a proper ending, no problems were resolved, he just left...
animefangirlNoriko chapter 6 . 10/26/2006
yay thanx 4 mentioning me. glad u liked the review as much as i liked ur story. pleze update? best friends 4ever if u do!

luv krystelvampire
Saakina Shambe chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
WOW! All I can say is WOW! I really love you're plot! It's fantastic! I couldn't have thought of anything better myself. I am entering a vampire story on fanfic too under the name Mooncatt. Hope u can review me! Great work! :)
nrekic.rose chapter 5 . 10/13/2006
I wish I wrote as well as you do, LadyVampyre1 Update soon and, no, I won't give you cookies, but I'll be happy!
animefangirlNoriko chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
wowsers. ur a powerful writer. u know, u could have a future in this, not that im a professional. just a teen interested in getting started. if u do become an author, please remember that i started u on the publishing path. i dont care if u dont, just u know, if u remember. please? i could use the publicity. : )

happy writing.

luv krystelvampire
Karen chapter 5 . 8/1/2006
i loved the story so far and it reminds me of another story i've before too, i hope you make more chapters!

:) good luck
FabulousChick13 chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
i love your story! please add more