Reviews for What if Dallas Stayed at The Movies?
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
That would have been a much better ending.

I do love the book, but i wish it had a happy ending
ILovePepsi2 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awwwww! That was SO CUTE!
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Awww, that was beautiful! I loved it! D
TuffGreasers chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
XD THAT WAS FRICKIN AMAZING! I LOVE DALLY & THAT WAS AWESOME WUT HE DID AND OMIGREASERS I LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
YAY! This means no dead Johnny and Dally! I like this version better than the books version. Plus Pony looks alot sexier with the reddish-brown hair than with the blonde hair...
jelica-wolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I really like the story! What if Ponyboy hadn't run into Dallas? What the Soc had found him and he was all alone? What if the soc had found Dallas AND Ponyboy? What if the Socs' had heard them talking about what had happened? What if they had been hiding, about to jump Dallas, when Pony came and they had heard? What if cherry and Marcia had seen and Heard that?
Totally-T3ii3 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw!
Katsaya chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
I liked it but it was slightly fast paced and I don't think Dally would have acted like that.
imjustagirl0077 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aw, so cute! Another one of you finest!
Alek Kuhn chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
this story was awsome! keep up the great work! these what if storys are so cool'!
RockerLane1110 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I like how Dally sticks up for Ponyboy. It something he probably would do and at the same time it showed that he really is a good guy on the inside. That's really cool.
Nearly chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I really liked it. Different, emotional, well written. I liked Dallas in it, too. Especially him threatening Darry. It really shows his attitude and character.
xMandy789 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Amazing... I like how that happened with Dally standing up for Ponyboy!

~ SodasGurl4Ever
espresso cup chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
good story. please continue
asoka-gal chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
erm..i dun tink darry will say the 'I love you' out loud. Remember the part where ponyboy and his brothers were reunited, Darry did not say sorry at all so it's a bit weird when u write the story tis way..but the idea is pretty gd 4 the rest..work on it.