Reviews for Twisted Timelines
Jimbo chapter 11 . 1/12/2007
Excellent story, very well written. Please continue!
Luna's Meow chapter 10 . 5/22/2006
If she were to become guardian... what? Would the dragon inside her become the dominant persona or something? Or is she saying if she were to fully /become/ the dragon, and not simply its avatar...?
SSJ Naomi chapter 9 . 2/8/2006
Yay! the baby was born! this was an emotional chapter and i really liked it
Luna's Meow chapter 9 . 1/31/2006
What can I say? Sheer excellence. In fact, you could make this the original timeline of Kurenai and the one where Goku survives the alternate. much like Trunk's timeline compared to the one we have.
SSJ Naomi chapter 8 . 11/12/2005
No! Poor Gohan kun!

I wonder what will happen now that the baby is born.
VideliGohan chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
man my emotions are all screwed up now! I'm crying my eyes out cuz my favorite character in all of dbz has died!

on the other hand i have to smile _ keiki is finally here!

better have her kicking some andriod ass pretty soon, SUPER BABY! updates soon, later!

miroku-has-darkness chapter 7 . 10/22/2005
awesome update soon
VideliGohan chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
haha, fuckin awesome, the last few sentences were fuckin awesome! i had a feeling that the seventh power wasn't kuranei, but her baby. to bad keiki hasn't been born yet.

well another great chapter, update asap and i'll review asap, later!

VideliGohan chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
damn, they got there first. kurenai will be all right though, right? *crosses fingers* hope so... anywho update soon, later!

SSJ Naomi chapter 5 . 10/17/2005
Hurry Veggie! Since Goku is dead does that mean that this is the time where Mirai Trunks came from? If thats so then does that mean that Vegeta is going to die?
VideliGohan chapter 5 . 10/16/2005
holy crap! that was awesome! vegeta better hurry his ass up though, poor kuranei, she better be all right! update asap! later!

miroku-has-darkness chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
awesome update soon
VideliGohan chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
haha, i know who the other power level is! clever! well then it will be interesting to read the next chapter. please update soon, later!

SSJ Naomi chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Aw 2 more days and the baby would have the same birthday as me!

I cant wait for the actual novel!
SSJ Naomi chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
So you mean that he doesnt get with her in "And the Greatest of These?" That would be cool if he really did.