Reviews for Addicted
Persephone Choiseul chapter 3 . 1/20/2007
Continue! Pwease... Need... to... read... moore... T.T
Chaola chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
great story

I don't have habits of drugged people but I found realistic ( like the film wih leonardo di caprio: basketball diaries )

wait next chapter with impatience :)
yaeko chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
hey crimson! why is duo so stupid? lol more
Sailor Sayuri chapter 3 . 1/26/2006
Yay! New chapter! I'm so happy! W

I can't wait to read the next one!

Is David really using Duo? Personnally, I think that yes, he's using him! Why did he go in Duo's room when he could have watched it in the livingroom? I think he took some of Duo's money! i tell you! I'm SURE he's using his father!

Oh God, it's going to end so sadly for Duo...*sigh*

Well, in the romantic side, it won't be sad, but in the family side, it sure will be...'

Please update soon? Please! *puppy eyes*

Kisu
Sailor Sayuri chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
It's a great story! Please don't stop! I sense it's gonna go bad for David, but well...what can I say? *shrugs* I love angsty fics! W

I hope the next chapter will be up soon! T_T

Kisu

PS: Good luck for wrighting the next chapter!_
Darksinokaru chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Hey! Great story! Hope ya up date soon!
tati1 chapter 2 . 12/14/2005
I'm ready to cry. Poor Duo!
TKM chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Good story but I think you choose very hard and sad story especial about drogs. Its true that drogs are common thing those days because I live in small town called Lendava where lot of young one have problems with drogs.

I will read on your story with hope Duo will get his son out of drogs. And I hope you are doing 1x2 story.

Good work
yaeko chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
things are not that easy right? lol update sooner! i mean the waiting was worth it but dont take that long to update please
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I enjoyed reading this. It was well written. I feel sorry for Heero-I don't understand why he doesn't try to move away or anything. Wonderful introduction.

in Liebe, Red Tail
na chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
hm. this is not even an au story. it's more like original fiction. but the idea in itself is pretty good. i liked it so far. i just hope that guys won't be too ooc. uhm, no, i think they already are:P and duo was married! me don't like that idea i don't want him to be with some girl! i want him to be with heero_

to sum it up: original, good, me likes it, continue!
yaeko chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
hey crimson i think ive read something of urs i really cant remember... im sorry i tend to forget things anyways i just hope that u continue this and all of ur stories lovzz! bye bye
tati1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
So far so good. I'd like to see you continue this. Thanks for the fic; it's a really original plotline for GW.