Reviews for Words do hurt
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
But Tynen didn't get to sail to Valinor remember? I sent him to the hall of Mandos.
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
TYNEN! Here is how I would end the story:
Me: "Hello Tynen."
Tynen: "Hello?"
Me: "So, I head your father's in the healing wing?"
Tynen: "How is that-?!"
Me: Oh shut up will you!
Tynen: "Law. ((No))"
Me: "You wanna know why I cam?"
Tynen: "Why?"
Me: "YOU HURT MY LEGGY!" **Runs after him with sword**
Tynen: Ahhhhhh!
gginsc chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I'm not so sure that this should be rated K. K means that it's okay for and kid five years or older. Maybe I'm wrong, but slashing does not seem like a kid theme.
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Poor little Legolas, I'm so glad he is safe now! :) :) :) The scene with Thranduil was so sweet, I loved it! *sniff, sigh* I'm glad Thranduil reacted as he did, and told Legolas that he is not weak and he is not mad at him. Though I still would like to say something to Tynen... *glares daggers*

I loved this story, muinthel-nin! :)

Almut, your fellow Glaftt :D
Sashenka Greenleaf chapter 3 . 10/24/2005
This story is the sweetest thing I've read.I love it,and I love how you portray Thranduil!
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Bravo(gay word i no...)! u managed 2 make it happy again :D:D:D Legolas is so cute! It was brilliant mellon nin but i warn you, if you EVER write a story that makes me cry again i promise you I will personally rearange your face :D MUAHAHAHAHAHA*coughsneezeatchoo*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*3 hours later* that tree wasn't there before...lmao!

LoSt

X
Iridia chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hey, you! I read this on the MC list, and then saw it here and just had to leave a review. This is such a touching little fic; and you're right-words hurt more than weapons ever could; because physical wounds will heal, but a wounded heart can last forever.

Makes it even worse when this is an elf we're talking about; because for an elf, grief can be directly fatal.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
It's really sad that a tragedy got them talking again to each other.
MCross chapter 3 . 10/17/2005
Aw sweet little Elfling. I am so glad he was alright in the end. Hugs both Thrandy and Las.

Wonderful, wonderful story. More soon?

Shell
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
NO!But don't kill him!
Lostariel Nolatari chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
tynen must die! tynen must die! you've done it again! I have no idea how but you almost always get me torn between wanting to hug legolas, and wanting to hit legolas! I really like this story which may be evil but ah well! MUAHAHAHAHAHA*cough sneeza atchoo*HAHAHAHAHA lolzz anyway, please keep writing this! I love the trees so much! I wish i was a tree...omg im so random... LoSt XoX
Silivren Tinu chapter 2 . 10/11/2005
I liked this little detail that the twins remind Thranduil of Elrond and Elros. "being parted from Legolas was like being parted from a piece of his heart" - I love this sentence, it is so sweet! Thranduil will hurt so much when he learns what has happened to his son and what Legolas has tried to do (yes, "tried" - I insist that he won't succeed! *stamps foot*).

Reading the Legolas scene makes me itch, because I want to get in there somehow and take this knife away from him... *tries to crawl through desktop and gets stuck* Poor Legolas - it really hurts to see him like this. *sigh*

I loved it that the trees were keeping watch over Legolas and warn the twins of the danger. Now I only hope they HURRY UP! I still love this story and am looking forward to the next update! :)

Almut (muinthel and fellow Glaftt :D)
MCross chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
I really, really, really want to hit him! Even more so after this chapter.

Gather's Leoglas to her for protection.

I hope that they reach him in time and I hope that Ty feels suitably guilty. Gkares at him.

Wonderufl, sad chapter. More soon?
astalder27 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
Aww! El and Ro better find Leggy soon! And Thranduil should really go have a talk with Tynen..

update soon!