Reviews for Given another chance
Waves of Rage chapter 7 . 11/22/2008
Please update ASAP I fell inlove with this story the minute i read the first chapter!
Cross-Eyed.Under.Your.Drug chapter 6 . 12/16/2007
oh my gosh, awesome story;awesome chapter! Uhm.. well, I can't really blame Randy for going to tell John but Torrie should've at least tried to tell him the whole story.. but she really couldn't cause Randy wouldn't believe her and stuff. Man oh man, hope John doesn't think that Torrie is cheating on Billy. But yet, he kinda would think that obviouslly. I feel kinda bad for Torrie at the moment. I also started making a Billy/Torrie/John kinda story like a week ago. It isn't that great as yours however lol please update asap! I love your stories! They are packed with so much excitement!
justinbieberx chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
I love it, plz update soon!
Sfactor94 chapter 6 . 8/16/2007
nice update soon
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 6 . 7/8/2007
O very good i loved it! Update asap i want to know what happens
rita louise evans chapter 6 . 7/7/2007
love it, please continue
101mizzpoet101 chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
URGH! Okay i really cannot blame randy for wanting to tell John. TORRIE IS SO WRONG HERE! i just hope she can correct her mistake before it's too late... UPDATE AGAIN SOON!

love yah

xoxo
Pinayprincesa chapter 6 . 7/2/2007
uh oh wonder if Randy is really gonna squeal on TOrrie after finding her with Billy?
101mizzpoet101 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
UH OHH! as soon as tor figures out what's right, things go wrong! Damn u randy... no stacy with her dumb cravings lol lmao hahaha.. k just kidding i love randy and stacy. omg im worried about tor nd john.. update soon, i love this story

xoxo
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
OMG that was a good chappy, aww poor Randy Lol

x
rita louise evans chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
Love It please continue
LivHardy chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
oo randy! aw torrie sudnt have cheated on him in the first place lol update soon!
Pinayprincesa chapter 5 . 4/1/2007
uh oh how will Tor confront Randy?
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 4 . 3/17/2007
Great story, update soon.
XxBeautyFairytaleOfJorrieXx chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
ah oh my god Torrie can't give up John for Billy! are u kididng good update lol

carry on and update